Gateway Berth in Singapore

ckl001

I am hoping someone can tell me where the Gateway Berth in Singapore is. I am boading the Ocean Princess in April and have just found out that the berth is Gateway. Is that the container terminal? If so what is the process for boarding? Do you still go to the Cruise Terminal to check in and then is it a bus to the ship or something else? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Chez

I am hoping someone can tell me where the Gateway Berth in Singapore is. I am boading the Ocean Princess in April and have just found out that the berth is Gateway. Is that the container terminal? If so what is the process for boarding? Do you still go to the Cruise Terminal to check in and then is it a bus to the ship or something else? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Chez

When is the ship due to arrive and depart in Singapore?

Chez,

I will be boarding with you in Singapore. From past experience, the Ocean Princess docks in the cruise terminal, not the cargo terminal. They are expanding the cruise terminal to handle big ships, but the Ocean P was handle there before the expansion. The terminal is right next to the funicular to Sentosa Island.

What is the date of this cruise?

You can also check the Singapore Cruise Centre website for the departure schedule.

The date of the cruise is 6thApril 2012. I have already checked the Singapore Cruise Centre Website and that is where I got the information about the berth being 'Gateway'. I was wanting to know if you still check in at the cruise centre and where is the berth 'Gateway'? is it at the container terminal? if so how do you get there?

Chez

Check the itinerary on your Cruise Pesonalizer. It should give information about your

check-in. We are on Diamond April 15 and have been told check-in is at Marina Sands

Convention Centre. Yours could be different. If that doesn't work, contact Princess or

have your Travel Agent check for you.

The date of the cruise is 6thApril 2012. I have already checked the Singapore Cruise Centre Website and that is where I got the information about the berth being 'Gateway'. I was wanting to know if you still check in at the cruise centre and where is the berth 'Gateway'? is it at the container terminal? if so how do you get there?

Chez

'Gateway" is at container port, can be at Pasir Panjang or Jurong.

But the Check-in will be somewhere in town, maybe at Harbour Front Cruise Terminal or other location decided by the cruise line. You will be transfer from the check-in location to the port as the contianer port is off limit to passengers.

You have to check with Princess Cruise where is the Check-in location.

have a nice cruise

TK

Check the itinerary on your Cruise Pesonalizer. It should give information about your

check-in. We are on Diamond April 15 and have been told check-in is at Marina Sands

Convention Centre. Yours could be different. If that doesn't work, contact Princess or

have your Travel Agent check for you.

Thanks c-to-sea. I just check my Cruise Personalizer and all is says it check in Singapore and the times. Oh well will have to wait.

Thanks anyway

'Gateway" is at container port, can be at Pasir Panjang or Jurong.

But the Check-in will be somewhere in town, maybe at Harbour Front Cruise Terminal or other location decided by the cruise line. You will be transfer from the check-in location to the port as the contianer port is off limit to passengers.

You have to check with Princess Cruise where is the Check-in location.

have a nice cruise

TK

Thanks for the info slogam! I was hoping it was the Cruise Terminal so I could go off and on a few time to the shops at the Harbour Front. Will have to wait!

Chez

Archived