Stay Away from the MEATLOAF

wrigley80

Especially Paradise By The Dashboard Light by Meat Loaf :D

Meatloaf is a comfort food. :rolleyes: Put that with good mashed potatoes and homemade gravy plus a veggie, that is a good home cooked meal any night of the week.

My daughter makes a great meatloaf. :D Her secrete is using a lot of freshly grated ginger. :eek: Most meatloafs I would rate a 5 or 6 but hers is a 9, mabey even Wrigley80 would like it?:confused:

No, probably not.:mad:

I've never ordered meatloaf in restaurants, and I have surely had some very bland or dry meatloaf in the past.

But...

My SO didn't like meatloaf until I surprised him with my special loaf. My meatloaf has Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce mixed into it, is also glazed with said BBQ sauce, and THEN it's covered with bacon! Yummy!

I also would never mix just "junk leftovers" into it. If I could afford some ground fatty steak mixed in with the fresh chuck I would!

Actually Wrigley, I think you are the rude one. You weren't just stating an opinion, you were yelling at people telling them what to do. I quote from your orginal post "DO NOT ORDER THE MEATLOAF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

If you didn't care for the meatloaf that is fine, but don't yell at me not to order it.

BTW, did this topic really deserve it's own thread?

I appreciate the original poster's comments. Yes, it is only one opinion, but that is why I am checking these boards.....for other's opinions. My husband likes meatloaf, but is a little picky. I believe this is the 2nd or 3rd time I have seen negative comments about Carnival's meatloaf. I will advise him of these opinions when we take our 1st cruise in Oct. He may still decide to try it, but at least he will be forewarned that it is not very well liked by others. It may help him make a decision when faced with so many appealing options.

jaoconnor4

I think it is a good idea for your DH to try the meatloaf and anything else they might serve. What one person hate, another person may love. If he does not like it, he can have something else. I am not in favor of wasting food, but if he does not like it, he does not have to eat it. Hope you both have a great cruise.

• 3 weeks later...
I appreciate the original poster's comments. Yes, it is only one opinion, but that is why I am checking these boards.....for other's opinions. My husband likes meatloaf, but is a little picky. I believe this is the 2nd or 3rd time I have seen negative comments about Carnival's meatloaf. I will advise him of these opinions when we take our 1st cruise in Oct. He may still decide to try it, but at least he will be forewarned that it is not very well liked by others. It may help him make a decision when faced with so many appealing options.

Thank You I am glad that you appreciate my comment about the meatloaf. Some people on here are just rude when they post their comments

Archived