2013 X Cruise schedules

Bxc53

I am glad to read that all is not posted for 2013, thinking about making a special cruise to celebrate our 35th anniversary,,we have cruised once and doing again this June on the Summit,,not sure what to consider for this special occasion, but there are not alot of cruises posted for spring of 2013....

I am glad to read that all is not posted for 2013, thinking about making a special cruise to celebrate our 35th anniversary,,we have cruised once and doing again this June on the Summit,,not sure what to consider for this special occasion, but there are not alot of cruises posted for spring of 2013....

We were in this position last year wishing to book for our 40th anniversary. One piece of advice i would give: try to decide what you wish to book asap. The different types of itinerary are released on different dates over quite a long period of time. If you are wanting to book a particular stateroom, you may have to make your reservation before all the itineraries have been released.

Of course, there is no guarantee what will be offered in 2013 but you can check what has been for this year and look at where each ship finishes up this Spring. [That is, at least, where they have to start! Then, last year at least, Celebrity published a timetable of when each type of itinerary was due to be released. [They did not stick to this but it can be used as a guide.]

Sue

Archived