glass bottom boat tours?

old bag

Hello All,

What are your thoughts on the Bermuda Glass bottom boat tours?

Day, night?

St. George or Hamilton?

book on our own or through Celebrity?

Or is the island, itself going to be as incredible as it seems that we aren't going to want to spend the time on a glass bottom boat?

Thanks,

bag

Hi, bag. (Sorry, but it just doesn't souud right) When are you sailing? Probably, your best bet may be out of Hamilton and from there, out of the Somerset area in Sandy's Parish. I'm sure that Swizzle or Bermuda Longtail will check in soon. Take look at my website for other things to do and see. ENJOY!

I've never done a glass bottom boat tour so I'm afraid I can't comment. I know that one or two tours leave from Hamilton around noon-1pm in the summer and there is also one that operates out of St Georges. I don't know if there's one at Dockyards.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Bag,

Last May we took the glassbottom boatride from St. George. The boat was moored near the Majesty. We went during the day, because the weather was not beachy. There was a savings if you did not book through the ship, however the trip was 1/2 hr. shorter than a ship sponsored tour.

The commentator was very informative, and views of the reef impressive. I do recommend Bonine if you are prone to seasickness. I'm glad that I took some, since the sea was rough that day.

Barb

Hi again. We're doing the night Glass-Bottom while we're in Hamilton on Horizon. It's the BH30A - Bermuda Triangle Nightlife Cruise beginning at 9 PM. I'll let you know how it goes. Check my site for the latest "news" from a Horizon guest. Good info, there. ENJOY!

Archived