bag pick-up and deliver to airport??

tdeyette

On one of our recent Emerald Princess trips they offered a service where, for a fee, they would collect your bags, deliver them to the airport, and print your airline boarding passes. This worked out great for us.

My wife and I are considering a cruise, possibly on Celebrity, and I was wondering if they also offer this service. We would be sailing out of FLL and would most likely be using SouthWest air

Thanks

We used it last year on Solstice, flying out of FLL, and LOVED it! We were able to walk right ahead of everyone else waiting with their bags at customs. Hopped into a cab and off to the airport we went. Never touched our bags until our home destination.

Sadly, this year we are flying into FLL and cruising out of Port of Miami (Millenium), so I guess we won't be able to do luggage valet. :( Didn't feel I had a choice, flights from my home airport to MIA were double the cost of flying into FLL!

Worked great for us last Saturday. $20pp plus any Airline Baggage Charges.

Big bonus if you are flying out of FLL on Saturday or Sunday. FLL will not let you check in your bags until 2 hours prior to your flight. If you arrive at FLL at 9:30 but your flight is at 1:30 you will have to wait in the outer lobby area( before Security Screening) until 11:30 with your luggage. Not fun from what I have seen on our last two visits there.

Archived