Where can we ride horses on the beach?

Cafabi

We really want to ride horses on the beach while we are on our 3/10 cruise on the Eclipse. I have emailed Trinity Stables at 2 different addresses, but have gotten no reply. I read about some stables on Cockleshell Beach. Are those the same as Trinity? Are there any other places where we can ride on St. Kitts? Thanks in advance.

We really want to ride horses on the beach while we are on our 3/10 cruise on the Eclipse. I have emailed Trinity Stables at 2 different addresses, but have gotten no reply. I read about some stables on Cockleshell Beach. Are those the same as Trinity? Are there any other places where we can ride on St. Kitts? Thanks in advance.

I am interested too. Also, what age kids do they allow to ride?

Thanks,

Kelly

A couple of years ago we did some horse back riding, but they did not go down to the beach, rather they went up to the rain forest. They came and picked us up at the pier and they will drop you off anywhere you want. We were dropped off downtown had a drink or two, and walked back to the ship.

Cannot remember the name of the stable - you might have to do a "Google" search, that's how I found them. Hope this helps...

Thanks for the responses. "Colorado Kat" how long ago? Thanks again.

Jan 2012 - just a month ago. The teen girl was thrilled they got to ride on the beach, and have water splash up. They also talked about some big animal there - I think a pig? Just to look at.

Thanks for the replies! I hope they'll be there when we go in March. I wish that I could arrange something in advance, but the last time I did that (in Grand Cayman) I got stood up anyway.

I went horseriding in January this year. We booked our trip via the internet with Liz Pereira (Pereira Tours) after looking for recommendations. She turned out to be a lovely Canadian lady who was waiting for us at the pier. She arranged transfer to Trinity stables. We rode in the rain forest, but I am sure she would be only too pleased to advise you if you emailed her. Hope this helps.

It sounds like the stable at Cockleshell is not the same as Trinity. We really want to go on the beach rather than the rainforest. We are doing a tour in the morning, so maybe we'll just have them leave us at Cockleshell if the horses are there that day. Thanks for all the info.

• 3 weeks later...

We rode horses on Cockelshell in Jan 2011. It was really fun and cheap, only 20$ for about an hour ride, my daughter who rides here lived her dream by riding in the ocean. The horses were good horses, well behaved and did not spook at all, even when one kids took a rock and threw it at my horse and almost hit it's head. The only thing is, when we were there they only had three horses and the guide rode a mule, fine for us, but if you have a large group it might not be for you. There is no need for reservations, just go to the beach and you will fine them.

We have a Beach and Trail ride on Nevis booked for June. We'll be taking the ferry over. We booked with Buelah at Welcome Tours.

countdown.pl?image=Beach-10&name=cojuqui&date=6-10-2012&text=Countin

PAST CRUISES:

Celebrity Solstice 6/26/09 Eastern Mediterranean

Carnival Conquest 08/10/10 Eastern Caribbean

Archived