2013 Schedules

vxv0409

Still nothing along the east coast on the Carnival site in after April 2013 for more than 4 or 5 nights.

I'm looking for the 7 or 8 night cruises for Easter and/or Thanksgiving 2013 out of the east coast. Come'on Carnival!

We are looking for 7 (or more) nights on the east coast for June ... we won't do anything less than 7 nights (just not worth the time and effort for us - just our opinion there, I applaud those that are able to do several 3/4 day night cruises a year, but we currently can only do ONE vacation a year).

Still nothing along the east coast on the Carnival site in after April 2013 for more than 4 or 5 nights.

I'm looking for the 7 or 8 night cruises for Easter and/or Thanksgiving 2013 out of the east coast. Come'on Carnival!

ibcnusoon,

What East Coast port do you want to sail from? This morning, Carnival added the Splendor (which will move to NYC) for sailings from Nov. 2013 to April 2014. It looks like that's the only longer cruises from the East Coast that they have added yet.

We are looking for 7 (or more) nights on the east coast for June ... we won't do anything less than 7 nights (just not worth the time and effort for us - just our opinion there, I applaud those that are able to do several 3/4 day night cruises a year, but we currently can only do ONE vacation a year).

CharmedMom:

The only longer ones they've added yet to the website off the east coast is the Splendor out of NYC. They do have some June 2013 dates posted.

Archived