2013 Schedules

vxv0409

When's drydock? Will it get the 2.0 upgrades?

I believe its Jan/feb of 2013 it was supose to be this year but they pushed it back a year.

as far as the 2,0 upgrades I just hope they fix the deck 3 galley problem and open up the lido buffet to service more and flow better.

I am anxiously waiting too! It looks like the 3, 4, and 5 day cruises out of LA, Galveston, NOLA, and Tampa are up through April 2014, but not the rest of them. I wonder why? Thanksgiving week of 2013 out of Galveston for the 5 day is unbelievably cheaper than for that same week in 2012! I am hoping that the same pattern follows when they post the fares for the 7 day cruises out of Galveston!

I am anxiously waiting too! It looks like the 3, 4, and 5 day cruises out of LA, Galveston, NOLA, and Tampa are up through April 2014, but not the rest of them. I wonder why? Thanksgiving week of 2013 o)t of Galveston for the 5 day is unbelievably cheaper than for that same week in 2012! I am hoping that the same pattern follows when they post the fares for the 7 day cruises out of Galveston!

Yeah I'm not interested in a short cruise! Haha. I want a 7 or 8 nighter! :)

Can't wait. I want to book now!!! Norwegian is booking through but not RCL or CCL!! It's so anxious waiting. :)

I am booked on the Allure for Sept 2013. That is far as RCL goes is Sept 2013. That is why we booked plus it was time for a change. Only been on Carnival and we will have 14 under our belt before that one. I can't wait!! :p

I am booked on the Allure for Sept 2013. That is far as RCL goes is Sept 2013. That is why we booked plus it was time for a change. Only been on Carnival and we will have 14 under our belt before that one. I can't wait!! :p

My bad.. RCCL has Allure and Oasis through September and NCL has Epic and Breakaway through summer of 2014. Wasn't sure if Carnival Breeze would be available yet. Guess not!

Carnival is killing me here, by adding just a few new cruises to the 2013/2014 schedule each day. LOL

I just need them to add the Magic dates for the remainder of 2013. How hard can that be? They have the 4 and 5 day Galveston cruises already listed for 2013/early 2014.

I guess I will just keep waiting impatiently!

Still nothing along the east coast on the Carnival site in after April 2013 for more than 4 or 5 nights.

I'm looking for the 7 or 8 night cruises for Easter and/or Thanksgiving 2013 out of the east coast. Come'on Carnival!

Archived