Carnival adult pool

Graylar

What the heck do you expect if your wearing butt-floss and two band

aids ? You know people are going to look, so lose the attitude or wear a more conservative swim suit for a Family cruise line. Adult pool or not, you're going to be gawked at.

And as far as the winey old folks. I'm almost 50 and can still rock-it-out in a bathing suit !!!!

What the heck do you expect if your wearing butt-floss and two band

aids ? You know people are going to look, so lose the attitude or wear a more conservative swim suit for a Family cruise line. Adult pool or not, you're going to be gawked at.

And as far as the winey old folks. I'm almost 50 and can still rock-it-out in a bathing suit !!!!

Yeah, just as every parent on this message board has a well behaved child!

The OP is obviously out to get a rise out of us CC'ers. Kind of like a planted question to then sit back and enjoy the responses. Lesson learned to not responding to posts like this. :rolleyes: .... I can't believe I fell for it.

actually there are topless decks on the boats, at lleast I know there is one on the Pride. Although I will not be taking part.

The Adults-Only Funnel Decks are long gone.

Troll.......

Yes, you are correct. I should never have wasted my time commenting to the OP. She/He has numerous threads about going toppless, and being OH so attractive and wearing a thong etc......... It just appears that the op wants to rock-the-boat so to speak.

The best addition made to Carnival Cruise Line ships in recent years has been the Serenity Adults Only area. It is so peaceful back there. Especially at night when you can lay out on a deck chair and watch the stars.

If there are kids back there just ask a Carnival employee to have them leave.

The OP is obviously out to get a rise out of us CC'ers. Kind of like a planted question to then sit back and enjoy the responses. Lesson learned to not responding to posts like this. :rolleyes: .... I can't believe I fell for it.

So glad to see someone else caught on to this other than me. It was a dead giveaway when it was mentioned that nobody would want to see her husband in a thong including her. Just another way to see how everyone would respond. Just a need for attention which was given. I just gave it also.

The cruise ship already makes people sick from rocking im sure they dont want to see you naked if your nasty onboard the ship. So post some pics so we can JUDGE you on dry land first so no one is suprised later.

:D well, this thread has given me a few laughs.

Archived