Liberty of the seas - Grand suite

jeanrtco

looking to book a GS on Sept cruise on Liberty, are there any bad gs suite, rooms to avoid???

Last GS I booked was under the windjammer outdoor seating and chairs were dragged across our ceiling all day and all night, it was horrible!

THe current rooms available for this trip look like they are under the solarium, and whirlpools, does the solarium have set hours?

Please let me know, thanks for all your help!!!

looking to book a GS on Sept cruise on Liberty, are there any bad gs suite, rooms to avoid???

Last GS I booked was under the windjammer outdoor seating and chairs were dragged across our ceiling all day and all night, it was horrible!

THe current rooms available for this trip look like they are under the solarium, and whirlpools, does the solarium have set hours?

Please let me know, thanks for all your help!!!

I believe 1264 & 1564 are directly under the cantilevered hot tubs and you will get virtually no sun. We were in 1268 on Freedom (sister ship), which would be the next cabin aft and it was nice but not great. The noise from the Solarium was minimal. Didn't hear chairing dragging but you could hear an occasional cart be rolled across the deck which was minimal and NOT the least bit annoying.

Archived