Princess Ship Charm

oratheeexplorer

I have a bracelet my boys got me for my birthday that is from Kays Jewelers.....it is the "Charmed Memories" bracelet.....which you can add to....they have a cruise ship one at Kays, but I am wondering if Princess has a Princess cruise ship charm that you can buy in their gift shop onboard, and if anyone has purchased one, do you happen to remember how much they are? I also wonder if it would fit on this bracelet I have......

I have a bracelet my boys got me for my birthday that is from Kays Jewelers.....it is the "Charmed Memories" bracelet.....which you can add to....they have a cruise ship one at Kays, but I am wondering if Princess has a Princess cruise ship charm that you can buy in their gift shop onboard, and if anyone has purchased one, do you happen to remember how much they are? I also wonder if it would fit on this bracelet I have......

Yes! They do have their own version of the charm bracelet you are talking about, DH bought me one on our last cruise. I looked up the type you have on line and I am pretty sure the Princess charms will fit. Mine is silver and it comes with one charm to start that has the Princess Sea Witch Logo. I also have a charm with whale tails and a sail boat. There are also charms that have the colored beads with different patterns, etc. I am looking forward to my next cruise in April so I can buy more. The prices vary, sorry I can't remember exactly but they were not very espensive.:D

Edited by Sanibel*Gal

They now offer their version of a "Pandora" bracelet which includes a few nautical charms, one of which is a ship. The Travel and Adventure charms are $12-$15. The beads start at $10. I believe the special run on the ship was something like buy 5 charms and get a princess charm free. Hope that helps!

I just looked at the Kay bracelet and they are similar to the Princess bracelet. The Princess bracelet has the lobster claw clasp. I have the brochure from Princess if you have any other questions.

Cool! The one my boys got me has a "Best Mom" charm in the middle with a spacer on each side and then a decorative stone colored one on each side.....so I have a lot of room to add more! Do they put the charms/beads on your bracelet for you if you already have a bracelet? Mine also has the lobster claw clasp.

The cruise ship charm at Kays is $34.99! I think I'll be visiting the gift shop on board!

Thanks!

Edited by oratheeexplorer

They now offer their version of a "Pandora" bracelet which includes a few nautical charms, one of which is a ship. The Travel and Adventure charms are $12-$15. The beads start at $10. I believe the special run on the ship was something like buy 5 charms and get a princess charm free. Hope that helps!

Wow! The cruise ship charm at Kays is $34.99! Thanks for the info!

On my recent Island cruise, they would NOT sell you the Princess sea witch charm, it was only available free if you bought the bracelet plus 5 charms ($50+). Maybe it varies from ship to ship.

I am actually interested in the cruise ship charm....can you buy that one seperately?

Hmmmm.....maybe DH will have to start a new tradition. I think I need the bracelet and a charm for our first cruise from last year and a new charm for this cruise. Besides, I've ran out of room in the curio cabinet for any more Precious Moments figurines. :D

I started the tradition of DH purchasing something to remember the ship...Diamond, Ruby, etc. ;)

It's very obliging of Princess to name their ships after precious gemstones.

Of course, your real payoff will come when you sail on the Island -- make sure he buys you one in the tropics.

DW has a gold charm bracelet made from her grandfather's watch chain which now has some 45 gold charms on it. I found a gold cruise ship charm in St. Thomas last year but now would like to find a gold Princess Sea Witch medallion for her....any thoughts?

DW has a gold charm bracelet made from her grandfather's watch chain which now has some 45 gold charms on it. I found a gold cruise ship charm in St. Thomas last year but now would like to find a gold Princess Sea Witch medallion for her....any thoughts?

Very nice idea....but I don't recall any solid gold charms, but heck - check on your next cruise. They might have added some since we last sailed.;)

I would love it if Princess would offer a small sea witch charm in 14K gold.

I gift myself with 14k charms that, for me, have special meaning related the ports or things I observed/done during my cruises. For example, I got a plumeria flower from one Hawaii cruise, a dolphin after observing wild dolphins at sea in the Caribbean, a whale tail after doing a whale watching excursion on another Hawaii cruise, as well as a number of others from other places.

But a Princess sea witch charm would tie the whole collection together, since they were all purchased during Princess cruises.

Are you listening, Princess????

I too have wanted a 14k gold sea witch charm for my bracelet. I too buy charms from different ports that we visit. Although more than a charm, I have always wanted a Princess Sea Witch flag. Just like the fly on the ship. Often thought one would show up on eBay but so far nada.

I have a brochure but it would take at least 6(2 are beads; 4 are charms)photos to scan and post and I've never been able to post a picture within the thread. Guidance welcome.

The easiest way to post photos, for me, is to upload them to Webshots. Once they're in your Webshots album, under each photo there's a row of little icons -- look for the little icon that says something like "to post in a forum" when you hover your cursor over it. Click on that, select the size photo you want, and copy and paste the code that goes along with that size into your reply box here on CC. You won't see the photo until you then hit the Submit button here on your post, but then it should appear. I hope this makes sense; there's a reason I don't write computer manuals for a living! It's pretty easy, though -- I'm stupid about stuff like this and I figured it out all on my own.