Sorry - again - ALL INC DRINKS

Blondie008

The AI has to be ordered at least 5 days before sailing (although order asap) it has to be paid with the final cruise payment (if ordered before). The AI cannot be ordered onboard.

You should be alright with the baileys/coffee mix, Baileys is €4.70 and cofffee €1.30, but special coffees with spirits (2 cl) costs €4.70.

If we find a bar keeper where you can have a rapour with then we give hime some €s, then that little bit of extra service makes you feel great.

Ron

Thank you for your help and insight Ron. I will order this this when we finalize the bill.

Rob

Okay I have been reading through the various posts but am still confused:

From the UK

19.5 euro package:

Does anyone know precisely what this includes?

Sparkling wine ?

We are not beer drinkers but do drink wine and lots sparkling wine, whereas others in our party are bigger beer drinkers. We know we ALL have to order it if at all.

Mojitos? Bloody Marys?

It does seem very cheap, but trying to find our precisely whether or not we would actually use it.

Not branded drinks..so what kind of vodka would they use?

If anyone has precise up to date info would very much appreciate it

Many thanks!!

Hi Blondie, i have a list of what you can and can't have it is to long to say , i got it thruogh my T/A who got it from Costa, i can forward it by E-Mail but have tried to copy and paste without success! You can get a lot of drinks, i think there will be something there for everone.

Hi Blondie, i have a list of what you can and can't have it is to long to say , i got it thruogh my T/A who got it from Costa, i can forward it by E-Mail but have tried to copy and paste without success! You can get a lot of drinks, i think there will be something there for everone.

Hi Dotty, is it the same as the pdf above - extra all inclusive??

Thanks!!

Hi Dotty, is it the same as the pdf above - extra all inclusive??

Thanks!!

Hi Blondie yes it is the same i wish i knew how it is done! you do know that all drinks that have a red star are drinks that you can't have in the AL package. i think there is a dearer package that includes every drink,i don't know how much it costs.

Hello,

Does anyone know if you can get drinks for free when using room service? We are doing the mediterranean in September and really looking at getting the all inclusive. If would be nice to be able to order up a couple glasses of wine while sitting on the balcony in the evenings.

Thanks

Hello,

Does anyone know if you can get drinks for free when using room service? We are doing the mediterranean in September and really looking at getting the all inclusive. If would be nice to be able to order up a couple glasses of wine while sitting on the balcony in the evenings.

Thanks

Any drinks ordered via room service have to be paid for also there is a room service charge of €2.00. You can always use the all inclusive package inb a bar and take the wine back to your cabin.

Ron

PS. Welcome to CC Costa Forum

Archived