Cutest Grandchild on a Cruise

cruiserguy11

my 6 yr old grandson wants to go on a ship with grammy. :) i have a granddaughter who turns 3 on the 11th.. and I told them that 1 day I will take them with me! just got to wait for a couple things, 1, grammy's vacation out of the way, and 2nd, the $$ lol. But I want them to enjoy it, first up tho is disneyworld!

They grow up so fast. And then they become teenage monsters and are no fun to be around, much less cruise with. Or either they wouldn't be caught with grandparents-oh the horror-what would their friends think, going on vacay with grandparents.

I know I am lucky. My 15 year old grandson is going on a transatlantic with me in November and all his friends at school know and he is so excited he calls me every week to talk about it.:D

When my husband was living as the grandchildren got potty trained we would take them with us on a vacation every year. We were up to 6 before he passed away. We did get some funny looks when we first got on the ship. You could see people's faces and know they were thinking oh my goodness. But fortunately we always had people coming up to us complimenting us on how well behaved they are. I don't take all eight at one time now but usually break them down into groups of 3.

All the pictures are so cute.

Archived