Cutest Grandchild on a Cruise

cruiserguy11

Thanks, for posting all the awesome pictures. They are all so cute to look at!

I agree ... I love to see them.

After 2 cruises with grandie #4 and grandie #5, I missed having them to play with on later cruises. Now they're getting older and older. I told one I wished she'd stay little...lol.

C'mon the rest of you mommas, poppas, grandpas and grandmas .... post up pics of your darlings.

Golfadj ... remember the rule. Mention a grandie and you MUST post a pic. That's the law. :p

Uh oh.....here I go.....I have 4 grandchildren.....

Our second born grandson in our window of our aft wrap after we returned from the "build an pet" (or something similar!) at Camp Carnival

Formal%2520night%2520127.JPG

My DH and our ONLY granddaughter dancing at our sons wedding on the Dream.

IMG_2647.JPG

Our youngest grandson eating cake at the same wedding.

IMG_2711.JPG

And our oldest grandson holding a starfish for the first time in Belize at Bannister Island

IMG_3321.JPG

http://www.travelingnuts.com/2011cruise/images/DSCN0291.JPG

this is my first grand daughter and we took her on her third cruise last February. (too bad school is in coz we surely did miss her on our cruise without her last week)

http://www.travelingnuts.com/2011cruise/images/DSCN0293.JPG

we sailed during Valentines week-- that little purse is full of choc kisses.

those captains----they loved that she gave them valentines kisses on valentines night-- she made a lot of people smile with that little bag

she is going with us to Aruba in August.

Aren't the grandkids the best. I have 8 of them ranging in age from 4 to 15. All boys except for one girl. The are all very cute and handsome as they get older.

Sorry I cannot post pictures. Their parents do not allow their pictures to be posted on the internet.

But I am very fortunate to be able to cruise with them all the time. Next one with a grandson in March and then with another grandson on a transatlantic in November.

I agree ... I love to see them.

After 2 cruises with grandie #4 and grandie #5, I missed having them to play with on later cruises. Now they're getting older and older. I told one I wished she'd stay little...lol.

:p

They grow up so fast. And then they become teenage monsters and are no fun to be around, much less cruise with. Or either they wouldn't be caught with grandparents-oh the horror-what would their friends think, going on vacay with grandparents.

Your grandie is adorable.

Archived