One more Eli's Eco Tour ? for those who have been recently...

Marylandteachergirl

I have narrowed down our choices in Antigua to Eli's Eco Tour or a land tour with Lawrence of Antigua. I have seen several comments recently, both here and on Trip Advisor, that the Eco tour boat is very overcrowded and there are not enough seats. I am wondering if this is exaggeration, or the Eco Tour is indeed overcrowded now?

Thanks for any replies/input.

Don't know where you've seen that information but we were on the Eco- Tour in January and there were plenty of places to sit. Now if your looking for comfortable padded seats for everyone, not going to happen. It's a speedboat not a catamaran. They limit the number of people on the tour to 25.

Thanks for confirming erniesband! I suspected Eli would not book more people than he had seating. Cushions/pads not necessary. We own a boat, so I am familiar with the style of seating. :). Several people have stated that passengers had to stand the whole tour. I think this is just a few people who may like to complain. Saw these reviews on trip advisor. We are booking Eco tour tomorrow!

I have narrowed down our choices in Antigua to Eli's Eco Tour or a land tour with Lawrence of Antigua. I have seen several comments recently, both here and on Trip Advisor, that the Eco tour boat is very overcrowded and there are not enough seats. I am wondering if this is exaggeration, or the Eco Tour is indeed overcrowded now?

Thanks for any replies/input.

I've been on the Eco Tour several times and can tell you that no one has to stand if they don't want to.

Go back to the Tripadvisor reviews and read Eli Fuller's response. I think that says it all.

• 2 weeks later...

We think we would like to take the Xtreme Circumnav tour.

It sounds like a great tour and one member mentioned it is a full day tour.

But can someone tell me about how long the tour actually takes?

About what time does it pick you up and bring you back to the ship?

Does it pick you up at the cruise ship dock?

Any other important details?

I just want a few more details before booking to make sure we'll

be back at the boat in plenty of time.

Thanks!

We took the Circumnav tour in November and we were back by 3:00pm. Be sure to bring lots of sunscreen! I got burned to a crisp, but otherwise really enjoyed the tour!

Thanks for the update. It's been a few years since we did Xtreme. We did the EcoTour again this January, and got back closer to 4.

Archived