snacks on mariner of the seas.to take to room ????

well Im pregnant, we sail in 2 weeks, and im wondering on mariner of the seas if theres food we can take in our staterooms for later to snack on?

like cookies? breads etc???

i wake up all night long HUNGRY.... i just want to make sure theres something i can stash in the room,,

i know dumb question, but just wondering if i should bring my own snacks so i dont starve, lol

there's fruit, cookies....hmmm, you can probably get crackers, little boxes of cereal (the mini bar in the room really isn't strong enough to keep milk cold...but i have been known to snack on "raw" cereal..lol)

you can certainly ask your waiter for some rolls and crackers...you can get a cheese plate (hmm, my "kid" has 4 feet and fur, and well...not sure if pregnant people can eat cheese.....oops..sorry, just trying to help!)

if you want those peanut butter crackers or granola bars, i would bring some..(i always stash some...i have a bad stomach and sometimes i get really hungry and have to eat.....)

there's fruit, cookies....hmmm, you can probably get crackers, little boxes of cereal (the mini bar in the room really isn't strong enough to keep milk cold...but i have been known to snack on "raw" cereal..lol)

you can certainly ask your waiter for some rolls and crackers...you can get a cheese plate (hmm, my "kid" has 4 feet and fur, and well...not sure if pregnant people can eat cheese.....oops..sorry, just trying to help!)

if you want those peanut butter crackers or granola bars, i would bring some..(i always stash some...i have a bad stomach and sometimes i get really hungry and have to eat.....)

i love the peanut butter crackers too! i always have some in my purse!!

i might bring some just in case...

:O)

First, take a lot of zip lock baggies (all sizes) and also a collasible plastic ice chest. Have your steward fill both your ice bucket and the ice chest every day. Then order whatever you think you might want from room service. You can use the cabin's ice bucket for drinks and the plastic ice chest to store baggies that have the food/milk. My favorite is to order the cheese tray that comes with crackers and fruit. I also order extra crackers. Fair warning though - the plastic ice chests tend to leak after a few days so either store it in the shower or with a towel underneath. We have decided to bring a heavy duty small igloo ice chest (6 pack size) with us in April. Although, it takes up more room - it works better for our lifestyle and won't leak. Plus you can take it to the beach!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived