No Miami Vice on the drink menu?

Jeffd218

My wife and I are finally ready for another cruise after a 5 year break (our first Platinum this time). Her favorite drink has always been the Miami Vice, but I was looking at a drink menu online and don't see it. Does anyone know if they will still make this?

Great! thanks.

Personally the headache isn't worth it to me, but she loves them. I tried to she if the idea of a Blue Moon Martini sounded good to her since she likes blue drinks for some reason. She turned up her nose at that idea but I will bet she tries one.

Great! thanks.

Personally the headache isn't worth it to me, but she loves them. I tried to she if the idea of a Blue Moon Martini sounded good to her since she likes blue drinks for some reason. She turned up her nose at that idea but I will bet she tries one.

haha. that's funny! i like blue drinks too!! there's just something about them! i also like miami vices and had plenty on my carnival cruises. enjoy!

Can't start a vacation without a Miami Vice! I don't even like pina coladas, but there is just something about it that screams vacation, and the daquiri usually makes it much better. Must be that my mom always got them on vacation when I was growing up...and she still does! Cheers!

My wife and I are finally ready for another cruise after a 5 year break (our first Platinum this time). Her favorite drink has always been the Miami Vice, but I was looking at a drink menu online and don't see it. Does anyone know if they will still make this?

I just got back yesterday from my 5-day on Fascination... I had one or seven of those. :cool: Still alive and kicking! (me AND the drink!)

I'm the strawberry daiquiri and the pina colada are on the menu and a vice is just a collision of the two...............

opps

I am ready to cancel my cruise if they're aren't Miami Vice. Like the previous post, my vacation doesn't officially start until I have my first Miami Vice. Don't drink them much the rest of the week as their are many other to choose from. And how do they make them so perfectly halved down the middle?

Archived