* mini fridges on noordam??

xeena

....in the cabin description they do not list mini fridge...
Because they're in every cabin, they are listed in the general description instead of with every cabin class: "All staterooms are equipped with flat-panel television, mini-bar, DVD player, mini-safe, data-port, telephone, and multi-channel music."

(However the data-ports don't work.)

I've sailed the Noordam the last two years in a row and I can't remember if those things are refrigerators or just coolers . I know they all start out as mini - bars which you can ask your steward to empty for you .

Frank, I would like your comments on the Noordam. I have a cabin held on the 10 day Southern cruise, 5105 and wonder if that is an OK location, any other comments or hints will be appreciated. Linda

We used our minifridge/cooler our entire cruise. We had it emptied and used it to keep our bottles of water cool and our 'leftovers' from our room service we had each day at 2pm. I did take out the two shelves that were in the door to fit the plate. Had read on the boards about room service each day in the early afternoon and so glad we did that. Had requested for only two people (hate to be wasteful and don't need that much food) and my husband wanted only seafood whatevers and I wanted something 'healthy'. Each and every single day for 10 days I received a plate of sliced cucumbers and carrots. Became a joke with us. Yes, we did eat them and did enjoy them, the fridge came in handy for the uneaten portions.

Archived