Who's been on the Magic to Belize, Rotan and Cozumel?

Texas Moomba

We did Roatan and Belize on the Valor and they were both super fun!! In Roatan I did the Pirates, Birds, and Monkeys excursion and my sister did a private excursion where they rented little catamarans. there are reviews of the excursions with our (unfinished) review here: Our review

In Belize we went cave tubing and it was one of the most fun tours we've ever done! I don't think our review made it that far (we had some health problems and stopped posting for a while) but I'll see if I can find some pics and info later if you're interested :)

Lots of us have done that route .. why limit your question to just those on Magic?? I did it on Conquest, and on Triumph. Did the same ports on RCL Voyager twice, though it doesnt dock in Mahagany Bay .. thank goodness. Mahagany Bay the prices for shopping are sky high. You need to get away from that port to shop. Roatan is so beautiful, get Victor Bodden to show his monkeys at his house and take you around.

Roatan is so beautiful, dont waste the chance seeing the whole island, not just the port.

I think these ports were on our Legend sailing.

Either way, in Roatan, we booked a tour with Victor Bodden. Our guide took us around the island and we made stops at the iguana sanctuary (not sure what it's called), visited the monkeys at Victor's place and then spent the remaining time at a resort. It was just Mom and me with our guide. We enjoyed the day and once home, I came across an organization that goes there to do spay/neuter. Would love to join one of their trips and spend a week or two there.

In Belize, we did a ship excursion that was a city tour and a trip out to the ruins. A lot of people don't enjoy Belize because of the poverty. But, the lifestyle many of us are accustomed to is just not reality for the majority of the world. I would definitely recommend getting away from the port area and experience things away from there.

We went to Belize, Roatan, and Coz on Magic in December and Magic does that itenerary five more times in 2012. There's lots to do in all those ports--plenty of info right here on CC and also look at excursions on Carnival's site.

Here's hoping you have a great cruise. Bon Voyage!

No one has.

That itinerary isn't available on the Magic until September!

:)

Actually, I believe this itinerary starts in May of 2012. We are booked on the Magic doing this same itinerary for July, 2012. We are doing cave tubing in Belize and Ziplining in Roatan.

I'm doing that itinerary September 26, 2012. I'm going to do ziplining, Scuba, and swimming with the dolphins (I think). I just have to decide which ports I'm going to do which at. I can't decide if I should Scuba at Cozumel or Roaton. They both sound beautiful for diving.

I think I'm going to end up Ziplining with cave tubing on Belize, swimming with dolphins on Cozumel, and Scuba on Roaton... but that could change. I have a lot of time to think about it and change my mind. :) I would like to work in some beach time somewhere too. We shall see.

Archived