"Constellation" -14 day southern in April

akruz

My questions are:

Time we can embark...what will we need to board, passports, tickets

and can we utilize the pool and snack bars.

What is the "aqua" restaurant and do you pay a fee to frequent.

How many Formal nights...to Smart dress nights the difference. Are there theme nights or nights when we can receive a free cocktail, etc.

What type of currency to take along for the ports on the itinerary

Someone stated that most of the ports will not require a tender

Which port on this itinerary to perhaps stay on ship i.e Grenada

Time we could embark if we have an international flight at 2:30pm

Can we iron or press our clothing if necessary.

For the ports can we wear shorts, capris, sun dresses.

Any information who have been on this cruise would be great to hear.

If I am in the wrong section to post this thread please let me know?

You will probably get better info by posting these questions on the roll call for your cruise.

Just for starters, I can tell you that US currency is accepted at all the ports you will be visiting and that you are not allowed to iron your own clothes on the ship but laundry and pressing services are provided.

Since I do not know which of the April cruises you will be on, here are links to the roll calls for both

April 7, 2012 Exotic Southern Caribbean - Cruise Critic Message Boards

Roll Call Apr 21, 2012 - Cruise Critic Message Boards

My questions are:

Time we can embark...what will we need to board, passports, tickets

and can we utilize the pool and snack bars. Ususally 11:30 on...yes to passport and xpress pass. You may utilize all venues on the ship.

What is the "aqua" restaurant and do you pay a fee to frequent. Restaurant for Aqua Class is called "Blu". This is available to only Aqua Class guests and also Suite passengers on a reserve basis.

How many Formal nights...to Smart dress nights the difference. Are there theme nights or nights when we can receive a free cocktail, etc. 3 Formal nights. Free cocktails for Elite members (in a designated venue) each evening prior to dinner.

What type of currency to take along for the ports on the itinerary US Dollars

Someone stated that most of the ports will not require a tender No tender ports on this itinerary

Which port on this itinerary to perhaps stay on ship i.e Grenada Your choice - everyone has different preferences

Time we could embark if we have an international flight at 2:30pm - You will be given a questionaire to fill out prior to departure with your flight info. Time to disembark will be assigned. You should have plenty of time - no worry.

Can we iron or press our clothing if necessary. NO! - Laundry services are available.

For the ports can we wear shorts, capris, sun dresses. Yes to all as well as anywhere on the ship except dinner in the MDR - no shorts there.

Any information who have been on this cruise would be great to hear. It's a great itinerary. You should enjoy all of the ports as well as the sea days!

If I am in the wrong section to post this thread please let me know? As previous poster suggested, go to your specific roll call for your cruise. Enjoy!

Hope the above helps. :)

References Blu, the dining room for AquaClass guests on some Celebrity ships...

Constellation does not yet offer AquaClass--or Blu--and is not expected to do so until 2013... As such, I assume that the OP is referring to the Aquaspa Cafe near the solarium and thalassotherapy pool...

The Aquaspa Cafe is an alternate venue--featuring healthier fare--that is open to all guests, without charge, for breakfast and lunch...

The Aquaspa Cafe is an alternate venue--featuring healthier fare--that is open to all guests, without charge, for breakfast and lunch...

that sounds great that there is no charge...... and thanks for all the answers that I needed.

What does OP mean?

Thanks

that sounds great that there is no charge...... and thanks for all the answers that I needed.

What does OP mean?

Thanks

OP= original poster

What does OP mean?

Thanks

OP = original poster. That would be you. :D

This is a great cruise, you'll love it. I've done it twice.

If you've never been to any of these ports before, I'd at least give them all a try. None of them are tender ports, so it's easy to hop on and off the ship. You don't have to spend the entire day in port. There are already quite a few sea days on this itinerary.

This may sound quite hahaha.......but the only gambling I have ever done in Bingo. Is it costly to do bingo as I read on the budget posts that they do not purchase drinks, play bingo, buy photos,............

Is it expensive?

Do they give an itinerary of activities each day to the stateroom?

I think I have questioned you all out.

You all are such a great bunch, patient and WISE (some have like 80 cruises!) that is so great.

From this experience I have decided if I go on another cruise I will never go through TA. Since Jan 23rd I have asked her to check the upgrade for $99.00 and to date she has not advised. When I contact her she says she is still waiting for reply from x cruise.

Is x cruise that bad in customer service.

We were to get $50.00 on board credit too. I do not think I will see this.

I have not yet got a receipt and told that I have to get my own receipt online. Is this correct?

We chose select dining with prepaid gratuities and hope that is all in place. When do we make the reservations before cruise or while on cruise.

Thanks

Archived