Is ChoiceAir flights covered by Celebrity's Cruise Care Travel Insurance?

happy cruzer

I read the details provided on the Celebrity website but am still not sure what is covered?

If you book Choice Air flights, are they included in the cruise travel definition? Are they covered by the cancel for a covered reason insurance? Are they covered in the Cancel for any reason insurance?

Anyone have some info to share?

Thanks.

"Trip Cancellation for Independently Booked Air up to Total Original Airfare Cost.

Trip Interruption for Independently Booked Airup to 150% of Total Original Airfare Cost"

This was taken from the X site. As I read it, it covers all airfare.

My own suggestion is: Read the actual terms of the insurance policy. Do NOT rely on advertising or marketing blurbs, nor any other statements other than the policy itself. Do NOT rely on the advice of posters with anecdotal reports.

When push comes to shove, what words do you think will govern YOUR situation?

I read the details provided on the Celebrity website but am still not sure what is covered?

If you book Choice Air flights, are they included in the cruise travel definition? Are they covered by the cancel for a covered reason insurance? Are they covered in the Cancel for any reason insurance?

Anyone have some info to share?

Thanks.

Just because you read something on a Cruise Critic forum, with the answer you want, does not make it true.

My suggestion is to ask your questions of the insurance provider in writing

and be guided by their written answer to your question

Soooo, I take it no one has actual experience to share?? As I said in my first post I have read what is on the website including the pdf for the policy. It is unclear to me what the cancel for a covered reason and the cancel for any reason parts of the policy cover concerning ChoiceAir. Does the covered reason policy refund cash for non refundable Choice Air tickets? Does the cancel for any reason policy give cruise credits for 75% of the air tickets value? Soo, I will rely on the insurance salesperson to explain it to me since no one seems to have had experience with this. Other third party insurance providers are much clearer about the coverages.

Thanks for reading and trying to help me.

Archived