Romantic needs help

Jonniejones

You could have some flowers waiting on her in the room. On the NCL website find the Bon Voyage Section and find the flowers you wish to have in the room. Fax over the order and they will be waiting for you when you arrive.

Congrats and all the best to both of you

Congrats!!!

I also vote for a nice intimate setting on your balcony as you sail by Lady Liberty!!!

Or if you heart is set on doing it in NYC - Central park would be my vote - there are so many beautiful spots there.

Are you staying in NYC for a length of time prior to sailing?

Carriage Ride!!! Very personal, very private, and lovely. In the evening, with the city lights. Gosh, I would go for that and not think twice. :)

And then still opt for that very lovely cruise past the Statue of Liberty and the Bridge from your private balcony toasting with a glass of champagne and start planning! :D

Will probably just keep the room we have and add things on like meals in the special restaurants and make NYC a little bit more special.

thanks for the pictures and more pictures wont do any harm

thanks

If you go to youtube and search for NCL Jewel Romance Suite there's a video posted for a suite almost identical to the one you have booked. We sailed in one of these suites on the Jewel and have the same one that you're in booked on the Gem in September. Loved it.

Looking at the upgrade to a deluxe owners suite 15000 it was approx $1000 per person so I'm thinking to stay where we are in 10664.

The idea of doing it on a balcony is an idea that I will definitely entertain !

What do you mean about three $100 to f and b director who is this?

Thanks for the YouTube videos and photos guys !

Looking at the upgrade to a deluxe owners suite 15000 it was approx $1000 per person so I'm thinking to stay where we are in 10664.

The idea of doing it on a balcony is an idea that I will definitely entertain !

What do you mean about three $100 to f and b director who is this?

Thanks for the YouTube videos and photos guys !

I think you are smart staying where you are. You can have plenty of romantic dinners in your penthouse. Save the extra money for another vacation.

The other morning on Good Morning America a guy proposed to his girl on the show during one of the outside segments. GMA made a big deal of it. Had it filmed for them and the crowd knew what was going to happen. Sam Champion introduced the segment and pretended the groom to be was going to help him do the weather. Instead he turned around and pulled a ring out of his pocket and dropped to one knee. Very cool and he now has that recording forever.

Last September I proposed to my Fiance on the Gem. I did it the second night (Dress up or not) right in our cabin before we headed to dinner. After she said yes, we went had a quick celebratory drink and headed to have our pictures taken (since we were dressed up). We told the photographer we just just got engaged and she made sure to get some nice poses (including the ring). She was thrilled and totally caught off guard. We purchased the pictures and will always remember that night. It worked out great.

BTW the Gem is a fantastic ship. We liked it so much we are heading back on her for our honeymoon.

Your original PH is an aft (corner I think). The new one is forward. You will have a larger balcony but it will be very windy. You wouldn't be able to eat out there while underway. Personally I would stick with the aft but I know there are some that love those forward PH's.

Right Definitly sticking with this room now :D

So excited for July now :D

Just need to buy the ring now and make plans for the special day !!

thanks for all the replies guys cant thank you all enough.

Have a great time. Hopefully (the engagement) only comes around once in your lifetime.

Archived