~ Watch RCI Ships Sail away~ New Views on Ft Lauderdale Webcam

emmy

Looks like the Allure is docked backwards today. is this so they can test the life boats or did they just want everyone to line up on the wrong side lol

I missed her sailaway today driving back from my 35th high school reunion. I'll catch it next week.

Great shot....thanks for posting! Next Saturday when she returns, she will pick up ME!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Wonderful :) will you be waving in a scheduled webcam wave? :) hope so

Just watched Explorer sail away as well Emmy! I always wonder how many people are from CC watching ships depart just like me.

Also, loved the shot of the Oasis you got! I love the way the ships look in the early morning with all the lights on.

Just watched Explorer sail away as well Emmy! I always wonder how many people are from CC watching ships depart just like me.

Also, loved the shot of the Oasis you got! I love the way the ships look in the early morning with all the lights on.

I think quite a few of us on CC watch :) Love their facebook pages too.

Oasis is getting a late start it seems. It is taking a large container ship forever to get out of the way! I wish it would hurry. I still have to go clean the bathroom! I would rather be on the Oasis.......:D

Every time I try to switch to the Hyatt Webcam my computer freezes up and I have to reboot. What's up with that?

Edited by Sunny AZ Girl

As always it was great fun to watch Oasis sail away. I did enjoy the cargo ship (MSC Catania), because the close ups of the three hard-working tugs pulling and pushing the ship were so interesting.

I was really wishing I could be on Oasis. Everyone was cheering and seemed to be in a very festive mood. I was imagining what I would be doing if I were on that great, fun ship. Oh well, tomorrow I can relive the whole thing again watching Allure--my very favorite ship--sail away.

Where are my manners? New Crew Two--have a fabulous, wonderful cruise.

Edited by HeavySurf

Oasis is getting a late start it seems. It is taking a large container ship forever to get out of the way! I wish it would hurry. I still have to go clean the bathroom! I would rather be on the Oasis.......:D

Every time I try to switch to the Hyatt Webcam my computer freezes up and I have to reboot. What's up with that?

That seems to happen when there are about 500 viewers sometime.

Watching Allure on cam at 11am, you can see flight after flight taking off, lots of cruise passengers likely on those flights.

Morning Bill ~ some sad ones :( :( who just got off of Allure but happy :) :) because they made an early flight home lol Gotta love the great disembarkation the Oasis class sisters have.

539753_10150938695381693_1212769157_n.jpg

Allure is moving now. Try to keep on eye on her and a severe thunderstorm moving through my neighborhood. Don't need to be without power for 5 days again.

Edited by BillOh