~ Watch RCI Ships Sail away~ New Views on Ft Lauderdale Webcam

emmy

She's a little late today.

I actually like when she leave 10- 15 minutes late..fashionably late give you more time after muster to get in place to wave to the webcam lol :)

Check out Port Canaveral webcam at 4:30 pm today for Freedom of the Seas sail away.

http://www.portcanaveralwebcam.com

418008_10150598130396693_1200930592_n.jpg

At 5pm today Allure of the Seas will take it's happy cruisers away for a week vacation.

http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com

http://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com

481611_10150624190591693_1052023461_n.jpg

Won't see the Allure unless they change the view of the cam.

Oh they will :) :)

Capture of Freedom of the Seas dropping her lines just now on the Port Canaveral webcam

221873_10151023587261693_613072558_n.jpg

So was the nutty lady jumping up and down, one of us?

It will be soon enough Bill..you think she was on the phone with relatives watching her. They must have told them to kiss :) :)

It will be soon enough Bill..you think she was on the phone with relatives watching her. They must have told them to kiss :) :)

Your probably right. And if she is here, I did mean nutty in the nicest way. I too suffer from this affliction. This weekend and the days after might make for interesting port cam watching with Isaac guest starring.

Speaking of which, if you remind me, I'll do screen captures on your 2 departures and post here.

Edited by BillOh

Your probably right. And if she is here, I did mean nutty in the nicest way. I too suffer from this affliction. This weekend and the days after might make for interesting port cam watching with Isaac guest starring.

Speaking of which, if you remind me, I'll do screen captures on your 2 departures and post here.

Bill doing screen captures of my two sail aways Oct 6 & Oct 13 would be wonderful. I will remind you. :)

Yes could be interesting viewing on the Florida webcams this weekend and early Monday. Last year when Hurricane Irene was in the NY area the cam owners just to be safe did take down the NY harbor cam because they were predicting a much worse storm than materialized.

Missed sail away today. I see Allure will not make it into Port Everglades tomorrow. She will not arrive until Tuesday because of Isaac.

Edited by emmy

Daybreak brought this photo on the Port Everglades webcam. One of their iconic palm trees was a casualty of Isaac. This tree had been in countless sail away videos and photos.

304784_453586531352190_1751580814_n.jpg

This was the tree 18 hours ago

559029_453335574710619_1392639373_n.jpg

Missed sail away today. I see Allure will not make it into Port Everglades tomorrow. She will not arrive until Tuesday because of Isaac.

2 extra days! not good for the people waiting. This is why I cruise in May. Miami cam doesn't look too bad, but you can see wind an waves at PE.