~ Watch RCI Ships Sail away~ New Views on Ft Lauderdale Webcam

emmy

Emmy, how was your cruise on the Navigator?

Hi Stacy ~ sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Navigator was a fabulous cruise with so many past cruising friends and new ones too. Actually made it to a beach in Falmouth and I see that this past week the Margaritaville finally opened up. We missed it again

Missed my webcam wave though at sail away. :) First time ever I was indoors for a sail away as it was cool and rainy sailing out of New Orleans.

Loved the ship's excursion to Chukka Beach. A couple of photos from that day. Would do that one again.

P1120457.JPG

P1120399.JPG

Look forward to watching sail away once again.:D:D

Today RCI has

PE | ALLURE OF THE SEAS | 17:00

PE | INDEPENDENCE OF THE SEAS | 17:30

Ft Lauderdale - www.FtLauderdaleWebcam.com

Port Everglades - www.PortEvergladesWebcam.com

PC | FREEDOM OF THE SEAS | 16:30 (We ♥ Port Fever Banner Wave-Rudy)

Port Canaveral - www.PortCanaveralWebcam.com

The PTZtv team of Lou and David have added a new webcam to their family for all those beach lovers out there.

http://ftlauderdalebeachcam.com/

858216_10151340532571693_1461027843_o.jpg

Thank you, I appreciate that. I am still sick! Been a tough virus.

OB--are you back? I am so anxious to hear about your cruise. I hope it was a great one for you and your family. Let me know!

Hi Stacy! Yes, I am back from a really awesome week. The ship is in pretty much perfect shape. At least I did not notice anything that seemed worn. The crew was fantastic and any of the post trans-Atlantic stuff that we were reading was non-existant. Terminal 29, though not pretty, was very effecient. We were aboard within 40 minutes of getting out of the taxi and we left the ship at 7:15 AM and were at the gate in FLL at 8:15 waiting for our 10:15 flight. My only issue was that most of the entertainment was really POOR. I'll start a thread soon with some of my thoughts on the cruise.

I'm really sorry, again, for what happened to you and I hope you feel better soon.

Hi Stacy! Yes, I am back from a really awesome week. The ship is in pretty much perfect shape. At least I did not notice anything that seemed worn. The crew was fantastic and any of the post trans-Atlantic stuff that we were reading was non-existant. Terminal 29, though not pretty, was very effecient. We were aboard within 40 minutes of getting out of the taxi and we left the ship at 7:15 AM and were at the gate in FLL at 8:15 waiting for our 10:15 flight. My only issue was that most of the entertainment was really POOR. I'll start a thread soon with some of my thoughts on the cruise.

I'm really sorry, again, for what happened to you and I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks again for the kind words. I'm so glad you had a good cruise and that the ship and crew were excellent. I was hoping. Did you have nice weather?

The entertainment...that part's not good. I'll look forward to reading your thread. Sorry that you're back to reality--haha!

7 more weeks till Allure! BTW, did you hear the Westerdam Captain go nuts on the horn yesterday?

I couldn't even get any sound at that point yesterday. The sound suddenly came on for the Allure. Not sure why. My computer kept locking up and I kept hitting buttons. Not sure what is happening when I bring up the webcam. It keeps freezing, etc.:confused: It could be my computer (laptop). She's getting to be an old lady, but for most of my needs she works just fine.

I couldn't even get any sound at that point yesterday. The sound suddenly came on for the Allure. Not sure why. My computer kept locking up and I kept hitting buttons. Not sure what is happening when I bring up the webcam. It keeps freezing, etc.:confused: It could be my computer (laptop). She's getting to be an old lady, but for most of my needs she works just fine.

I had the surround sound turned way up, and the windows open. My whole neighborhood hear it!

I love watching the sail aways on Sat and Sun. We are on Allure on April 7th. Five weeks!!

Only Saturday and Sunday:D:D lol

Will watch all of you in the next few weeks on Allure and all the other ships as well!:)

I had the surround sound turned way up, and the windows open. My whole neighborhood hear it!

Hmmph!:mad::p

I had my volume up all the way. too. I kept hitting the Photostream button on the upper right. I would keep getting a new window pop up. Finally, I got sound just when the Allure was turning around.

Eh, I heard no horn as I missed sail away yesterday :( I will be watching you for sure Bill. I will be passing you by as you get off....:D I am getting so excited.

Edited by janetz

Something unusual just happened on the PE Cam

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Flare and Life Preserver fell off the Caribbean Princess as it passed the webcam location 894077_10151352045486693_1250121449_o.jpg

Edited by emmy

I was going to post earlier that I was watching your ship sail out :)

I enjoyed the music playing. Just booked Majesty today for May-hope I'm able to make it this time-haha!

Good for you! I'm sure everything will be fine. What is the itinerary?

Good for you! I'm sure everything will be fine. What is the itinerary?

The 4 nighter--Nassau, CocoCay, Key West. Just Bahamas this time. We wanted to sail her one last time before she leaves the fleet, so this works out well. Used to sail her a few times a year, so it will be nice to see the ship again.