DVD player on Queen Victoria Queens Grill cabin

bonni99

Hello!

we have just found out that we have been upgraded from a Q7 to a Q4 Queens Grill suite- hurray!

Quick question about the DVD players in the suites- does anyone know if they will play UK discs? I think they are Region 1 discs.

Additionally- what sort of DVD's does the concierge offer? Is it an extensive DVD library?

Many thanks!

We had a Q4 on QV last year that did not have a DVD player.

We also had a Q7 on QE that had one integrated in the TV. It played UK discs that I had brought with me, intending to watch them on a laptop.

Maybe the QV equpiment has been upgraded to the same standard as QE recently, I'd advise asking for advice from recent travellers.

Thank you for the responses- I have emailed Cunard direct to ask!

As the Q4's are listed a having dvd players- if my cabin doesnt have one I shall be speaking to the desk and making sure they put one in!!

I do not understand why Cunard seem to be so far behind other cruise lines when it comes to entertainment systems

Thank you for the responses- I have emailed Cunard direct to ask!

As the Q4's are listed a having dvd players- if my cabin doesnt have one I shall be speaking to the desk and making sure they put one in!!

I do not understand why Cunard seem to be so far behind other cruise lines when it comes to entertainment systems

I guess it's because they expect us to be having too much fun to really watch TV. I always do!

Archived