Seattle Cruise Parking (NCl, Pier 66)

VideoTech

Apologies as I'm sure this has been answered before, although I did a short search of the board and didn't come up with anything.

What's the best option for cruise parking for NCL at Pier 66?

I see from the Seattle cruise website that there is a parking garage near the Bell Street Terminal on Wall Street, which is listed at $21 (or $20 if pre-booked) per day.

Are there other options nearby, at better (lower) rates? Or is this about average for downtown Seattle parking? Wouldn't mind a short walk to and from the cruise dock if needed.

Any suggestions appreciated,

Thanks!

That's the price of parking in Seattle I'm afraid.

If you look in the Seattle FAQ STICKY above you'll find a link to some park and stay hotels, or check the Seattle forum of tripadvisor. Under the Top Questions there's a section for cruisers.

Thanks, kind of expected the price was average. Won't need a hotel, but my Dad is driving in from the burbs to join us and he'll need to park. Also thanks for the other suggestions for searching.

if he lives near Seattle, he could find a secure lot by the airport for around $70 a week, their van would drop him at the airport, then he could ride Light Rail into town for $2.75.

Shuttle Express has the Scheduled Hotel Service from the suburbs to the airport. Maybe he could get a neighbor to drop him off at the nearest hotel then catch light rail from SeaTac to town.

http://www.shuttleexpress.com/schedsvchotels

Depends on how much effort he wants to put into it.

Thanks all...it's a little more complicated because he's our ride to the airport after we disembark on Sunday. So we wanted the car near the cruise terminal for that, but now I'm thinking it would be easier and cheaper for us to split up after the cruise and just take cabs from the terminal.

Dad doesn't live that far out of downtown so his cab fare wouldn't be bad. It would be nice if we could take light rail to the airport, but it doesn't look like the line runs very close to the terminal.

Thanks again for all the help!

Archived