Site seeing on St John

FL Naturelover

When you get off the ferry there will be alot of taxi guys and someone in charge asking what your looking for- cab to a beach, a tour etc. For about $25pp you get a 2.5 hr island tour with a stop at a beach if everyone in the taxi wants- they are open air and seat around 9. We had a great time. Lots of photo ops

When you get off the ferry there will be alot of taxi guys and someone in charge asking what your looking for- cab to a beach, a tour etc. For about $25pp you get a 2.5 hr island tour with a stop at a beach if everyone in the taxi wants- they are open air and seat around 9. We had a great time. Lots of photo ops

Thanks for the info. That sounds great and still gives plenty of time to go to a beach afterwards.

The taxi drivers on STJ are excellent and will recommend an itinerary for you with a beach stop.

During our last stay on STT we enjoyed spending time right in Cruz bay just shopping and having a bite and drinks at the Beach Bar. Very quiet even though the ferries to STJ that day were full of cruise folks. The majority of them were going to Trunk Bay which can get extremely crowded.

The taxi drivers on STJ are excellent and will recommend an itinerary for you with a beach stop.

During our last stay on STT we enjoyed spending time right in Cruz bay just shopping and having a bite and drinks at the Beach Bar. Very quiet even though the ferries to STJ that day were full of cruise folks. The majority of them were going to Trunk Bay which can get extremely crowded.

Thank you. Sounds like the taxi is a likely contender then.

We reserved a rental car, it was about a three block walk from the ferry. It was beautiful driving around.

Who did you rent from? I've only done land vacations to St John and rented a jeep for a week but in the little research I've done it looks like the rental agencies in Cruz Bay won't let you reserve in advance for just a single day. I really want my own vehicle so we can go at our own pace and not have to rely on taxis.

Archived