Past cruise for Mariner status

hunt182644

We have previously sailed twice with Princess. In March we have an upcoming cruise with Holland. I keep thinking that a few days back on the Holland site, I ran across a place to list past cruise with either Holland or another cruse line. Is it my imagination or the winter weather affecting my memory? Would like to get Mariner status correct before upcoming cruise.

You do not get cruise day credits from HAL for cruises on other cruise lines in the Carnival Family of ships. You will be called a Mariner and will get any available past cruiser (Mariner) discount but days sailed on Princess only count on Princess.

You can check to see if you have a Mariner number assigned on the HAL site.

Log in and follwo the prompts to get your Mariner number, if one has been assigned.

If not, you can call Mariners Society at 800-547-9139.

I received past guest status for my 5 previous cruises and we get to eat lunch in the MDR on embarkation day and you get a some other perks.

You might get to have embarkation lunch in MDR. This varies cruise to cruise and ship to ship. Sometimes it is only 3 and 4 star Mariners and sometimes they don't have it at all. Other times all Mariners are welcome. Check when you board the ship. :)

You might get to have embarkation lunch in MDR. This varies cruise to cruise and ship to ship. Sometimes it is only 3 and 4 star Mariners and sometimes they don't have it at all. Other times all Mariners are welcome. Check when you board the ship. :)

And when we were on Prinsendam last year, it was only for 4 star Mariners.

Archived