Cruise Insurance

jhenry1

I just realized that if you wait to buy your insurance closer to your final deposit it is actually cheaper. I have been checking on the CSA insurance and our final deposit is due this coming Monday and the price of the insurance has actually decreased by around $500 from the date of our first deposit.

Just thought I would pass this info along. It also includes preexisting.

Kandy

I just realized that if you wait to buy your insurance closer to your final deposit it is actually cheaper. I have been checking on the CSA insurance and our final deposit is due this coming Monday and the price of the insurance has actually decreased by around $500 from the date of our first deposit.

Just thought I would pass this info along. It also includes preexisting.

Kandy

The CSA Custom plans are the major only plans that do that -- get less-expensive as your purchase date gets closer to your departure date. The trade off is that if you need coverage for pre-existing medical conditions they gouge you by making you buy the Luxe version rather than the standard version of the plan.

These are the plans that you'll find on the CSA consumer-direct site and also the major comparison sites. But you should also always compare premiums with the CSA Freestyle plans that can be found at http://www.travelinsurancestore.com The coverages are almost identical to the Custom plans but you don't have to upgrade to the Luxe version to get the pre-ex coverage. This often, but not always, means a rather good savings.

Archived