Email from RC

haywardwis

Has anyone ever seen a blank email from RC.

Cruise Enhancements' Summary of Changes - Thats all it says - it does not have a return email address.

from: Royal Caribbean International DoNotReply via rccl.com

to: xxxxxxx

date: Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 6:09 PM

subject: Cruise Enhancements' Summary of Changes

mailed-by: rccl.com

I received six of these in a row. We're leaving on Freedom in just under 3 weeks - I checked my ressie on line and nothing seems to have changed. I was hoping they were trying to tell me that they now have alcohol packages :)

Those "Blank" emails were sent to me a couple of weeks before my Nov 2011 cruise on the Allure...They were infoming me of changes to the entertainment schedule I had booked. I had 4 people with reservations, so I got 4 separate emails. Fortunately the changes were only 15 minutes from original times I scheduled, so it did not affect our plans.

Got conflicting answers from RCI when I called about my 8 blank e-mails. (I have 8 reservations linked together, thus the 8 e-mails.) First, was told nothing had changed. After checking this board and heard perhaps entertainment had changed, I checked entertainment on-line (you have to expand your itinerary to see the conflict). And RCI has moved the night of the Headliner show to the same night as the Ice Show. This resulted in the conflict of 2 shows booked at the same time. I called RCI and they couldn't tell be why they did this. Surmised that perhaps the Headliner venue was needed for a large group/corporation that was cruising for their special entertainment. Does this happen? Doesn't seem right that my shows get bumped? My early seating for dining complicates changing show schedules.

Has this happened to past cruisers? Never noticed this myself, but have cruised less than 10 times.

Archived