Entertainment on the ms Westerdam

NicksPhilly

We will be cruising on the ms Westerdam in a few weeks.

Has anyone that just cruised on her know what the entertaiment will be?

I thank you in advance,Nick.

It changes constantly on all ships, so what anybody else just had may not be what you will have ... except for the production shows.

We will be cruising on the ms Westerdam in a few weeks.

Has anyone that just cruised on her know what the entertaiment will be?

I thank you in advance,Nick.

Nick,

We just got off the Westerdam on Sunday Feb. 12th. There were 2 Production shows. The 1st night was Broadway songs performed by 4 very talented singers. Excellent. The 6th night was the full production with the dancers and they performed numerous song and Dance numbers. That was an above average show. We had 3 different performers the other 3 nights. Mike Robinson, ventriloquist/comedian was Outstanding. Julie Barr was the Late night R rated comedian and she was very funny and very active and popular on the ship all week also. ( 13 years with Holland America, a great ambassador), and a magician fro America's got Talent was OK.

After dinner, make sue you walk down the starboard aisle on Deck 2 to see the amazing string quartet, "The Adiago Strings". They were spectacular. Matt Murphy was a guitarist/singer in the Crows nest and he also did a wonderful job. I only saw the kettle drum player once at poolside, but he was also very good. We were very pleasantly surprised at the quality of the entertainment aboard. The daily trivia contests in the Crows nest were very enjoyable also. Enjoy your trip. Any other question please ask myself or Powderhorn, who posted just above me, is a great wealth of knowledge.

Doug

Nick,

We just got off the Westerdam on Sunday Feb. 12th. There were 2 Production shows. The 1st night was Broadway songs performed by 4 very talented singers. Excellent. The 6th night was the full production with the dancers and they performed numerous song and Dance numbers. That was an above average show. We had 3 different performers the other 3 nights. Mike Robinson, ventriloquist/comedian was Outstanding. Julie Barr was the Late night R rated comedian and she was very funny and very active and popular on the ship all week also. ( 13 years with Holland America, a great ambassador), and a magician fro America's got Talent was OK.

After dinner, make sue you walk down the starboard aisle on Deck 2 to see the amazing string quartet, "The Adiago Strings". They were spectacular. Matt Murphy was a guitarist/singer in the Crows nest and he also did a wonderful job. I only saw the kettle drum player once at poolside, but he was also very good. We were very pleasantly surprised at the quality of the entertainment aboard. The daily trivia contests in the Crows nest were very enjoyable also. Enjoy your trip. Any other question please ask myself or Powderhorn, who posted just above me, is a great wealth of knowledge.

Doug

Sounds like we are going to enjoy the entertainment onboard.We are counting the days lol. Nick

Archived