Liberty 4J Questions

SNJCruisers

Am thinking about booking a 4J for our upcoming cruise and I know that the 4J's on the ends are handicapped and the ones in the middle are not. At this point the cabins available are 6201, 6202, 6203 & 6204 on the Upper deck and 7201 and 7202 on the Empress deck. My first question is, are all of these cabins identical, or is one better than another? Also, are the windows located above the head of the bed or across the cabin from the foot of the bed? Thanks for your help.

Am thinking about booking a 4J for our upcoming cruise and I know that the 4J's on the ends are handicapped and the ones in the middle are not. At this point the cabins available are 6201, 6202, 6203 & 6204 on the Upper deck and 7201 and 7202 on the Empress deck. My first question is, are all of these cabins identical, or is one better than another? Also, are the windows located above the head of the bed or across the cabin from the foot of the bed? Thanks for your help.

Get deck 7 as its in between 2 sleep decks.

Check my Liberty review in my signature link. I stayed in a 4j on Liberty. I think pictures start on page 2 of the review. I had room 7201

Thanks for your input...I clicked on your review, scrolled through it and found no embedded pictures or links to pictures. There was a link to a video that you had that came up blank, would have liked to have seen it. By the way, loved your Jim Beam rant.

Thanks for your input...I clicked on your review, scrolled through it and found no embedded pictures or links to pictures. There was a link to a video that you had that came up blank, would have liked to have seen it. By the way, loved your Jim Beam rant.

Lol thanks.

View from the bed looking at the door.

241nzth.jpg

Opposite view

20zwwuh.jpg

Archived