Snorkling in Grenada / St. Kitts

jsf

I posted this on the port boards but got no response so I thought I'd try here. My SO loves to snorkle but she likes to walk in from the beach, she also hates the sun so there must be shade in the beach area. Anyone know of places on these two islands that match up to her requirements?

TIA,

J.

I posted this on the port boards but got no response so I thought I'd try here. My SO loves to snorkle but she likes to walk in from the beach, she also hates the sun so there must be shade in the beach area. Anyone know of places on these two islands that match up to her requirements?

TIA,

J.

last year in Grenada we did the ship excursion on the Carib Cat, snorkel and beach. It was GREAT. It was not a walk in from the beach to snorkel but there were stairs between the hulls of the cat which made it very easy to enter the water...and a shade canopy on the cat to get out of the sun. The crew was very helpful and fun.

Grenada- Magazine beach, good snorkeling, shade and a phallic rock to take some pics on;), a few years ago it was $40 rt for 2 cab fare. St Kitts S Friars or S Frigate bay have decent snorkeling from the beach $5pp each way- 10 minute drive.

Archived