Allure May 6

Cthy651

Hello Cruise Critic friends: I have been trying to find out who the cruise director and the head liner will be on my Allure May 6 cruise. I have contacted 2 different departments - and both of them say they are unable to give me this information as it is not available yet. Doubting Thomas here, finds that hard to believe, that they would not know who the cruise director would be. Would anyone out there have this information. Please let me know if you do, it would be much appreciated.:confused:

Happy Cruising

Cathy

Hello Cruise Critic friends: I have been trying to find out who the cruise director and the head liner will be on my Allure May 6 cruise. I have contacted 2 different departments - and both of them say they are unable to give me this information as it is not available yet. Doubting Thomas here, finds that hard to believe, that they would not know who the cruise director would be. Would anyone out there have this information. Please let me know if you do, it would be much appreciated.:confused:

Happy Cruising

Cathy

completlely realistic since crew changes all the time. We have been told on CD only to go onboard and find another.

Archived