How to fold a suit, pants and shirt to go in a suitcase without wrinkling

Cupcrazy

That is impressive precision folding! I worked in a men's clothing store for seven years and always though turning the suit jacket inside-out before folding was the way to go. (And rolling the tie to prevent wrinkles). Thanks for sharing the video. :)

Very cool!! I usually iron everything, put everything on hangers, lie things in a pile, then fold inward from the outside. Then I stick the whole thing in the suitcase and pack small stuff around it. Then when I get to the ship I just hang the hangers. I wear a suit every day and throw it in a heap every night- they really don't wrinkle much;).

We always have our formal items cleaned the first night of the cruise you always get them in time for formal night and they are pressed perfect and no need to worry how you pack them. My other best packing tip is take mostly older underwear and throw them away as you go . Take just new for formal nights if your worried about that. Always take one or two less t-shirts then you need because doesn't everyone buy at least one or two on every trip. Pack once then remove half your items we all know we over pack because don't we all spend half our time in a bathing suit take at least two and a cover up. My list always includes a black or white pair of pants or caprice for mixing and matching. Pick a color scheme stick with it. You need less shoes, jewerly, purses and acesssories.

Packing Tips. Use ships laundry first night, send all formal ware it doesn't matter how you pack it. We don't pay much more on a ship and no need to worry about packing procedures. Everything is clean and pressed by the next day ready for first formal night. Pack old underwear and throw away as you go.Pick a color scheme for clothes and make sure most stuff can be wore with other separates. Always have a black or white dress pants or skirt. Pack then unpack and re- pack half. We all pack at least 2 extra outfits.Pack at least 2 bathing suits because on a cruise in warm climates don't you spend most of your time in a bathing suit but take a great cover up or use a dress you wore first night.Take 2 less t-shirts than you need doesn't everyone buy at least one from the ship or a stop. Hope others add their best tips for packing!

Archived