Grand Princess photos

Beyondships

I have put together the photos from my recent cruise on Grand Princess into a photo tour. http://www.beyondships.com/Princess-GP-Tour-1.html I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks. Going to look at them now. Will be on her in a little more than a month.

Great photos. My question is how on earth did you get the pics without people in them? You must really be an early riser!

I have put together the photos from my recent cruise on Grand Princess into a photo tour. http://www.beyondships.com/Princess-GP-Tour-1.html I hope you enjoy it.

This has been absolutely fantastic! I'll look forward to the "future reviews" sections that you mentioned in a couple of places. Thanks for all your effort.

Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to post all those photos. We're sailing on the Grand for the second time in June, the first time was in 2010 so it's great to see the changes that have been made.

I'm now at least four times more excited than I was before I saw your photos! :)

Thanks for sharing your pictures. I have just booked The Grand today for June 2012 and was a little nervous about this being an older ship.

My last 4 cruises have been on The Emerald and The Ruby which are much newer.

:D:D

We've done the Emerald & Ruby too but were on the Grand the week before, we sailed 7th January and really enjoyed our time on board. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Liz.

:)

Archived