Suites

Blondie008

Anyone know is there is a coffee maker in the suites?

What was the "suite perks" Captain's cocktails like ? Worth going?

And you free club dinner, could you choose when to have it?

Anything else you'd like to tell me about Costa suites would be appreciated.

Many thanks!:)

We've had suites on several Costa ships and all had coffee/tea makers and condiments. As far as the suite perks, the samsara spa perks are nice if you're in a samsara suite, otherwise I'm in the highest Costa Club category so I get all those and many more perks automatically, whether in a suite or not.

The specialty restaurant dinner you can book when you want. Just tell your butler and he will make the arrangements.

We've had suites on several Costa ships and all had coffee/tea makers and condiments. As far as the suite perks, the samsara spa perks are nice if you're in a samsara suite, otherwise I'm in the highest Costa Club category so I get all those and many more perks automatically, whether in a suite or not.

The specialty restaurant dinner you can book when you want. Just tell your butler and he will make the arrangements.

Thanks Capri, you're a star! We're not in the highest category, in an Ocean Suite, but I know we get Butler, dinner etc, but would swap all of them for a coffee machine alone :D ! (well - maybe not I hate unpacking!) thanks so much!

Plus. one good thing about a Suite is that you are on a higher floor! Some say the higher you are the more you feel the waves, but to me the higher you are the more likely you are to get out of a listing ship.

I am not scared to cruise..Costa or any well known line...but my stateroom of choice has changed. Only balconies on higher floors for this gal...at least until the investigation is completed and we know exactly what happened.

I hope you enjoy your Suite. I would love to change my upcoming cruise on HAL out of Rome to one but the prices are HIGH! But I did snag a balcony room on 7 which is the suite floor..and my room is right under the bridge. You can bet I will watch out for falling captains, rocks with legs, and if the ship decides to take a bow...well, I am bowing out !:D

Thanks Capri, you're a star! We're not in the highest category, in an Ocean Suite, but I know we get Butler, dinner etc, but would swap all of them for a coffee machine alone :D ! (well - maybe not I hate unpacking!) thanks so much!

Hi Blondie have you seen any pictures yet of the cabins? i have looked on line for hours and can't find any.

Plus. one good thing about a Suite is that you are on a higher floor! Some say the higher you are the more you feel the waves, but to me the higher you are the more likely you are to get out of a listing ship.

I am not scared to cruise..Costa or any well known line...but my stateroom of choice has changed. Only balconies on higher floors for this gal...at least until the investigation is completed and we know exactly what happened.

I hope you enjoy your Suite. I would love to change my upcoming cruise on HAL out of Rome to one but the prices are HIGH! But I did snag a balcony room on 7 which is the suite floor..and my room is right under the bridge. You can bet I will watch out for falling captains, rocks with legs, and if the ship decides to take a bow...well, I am bowing out !:D

When our booking was changed from Magica, they had allocated us a porthole on the lowest deck :eek::eek: We were orignally sailing out of Dover, but if we were prepared to change to boarding in Amsterdam the next day, then we were able to get our suites back. I am really pleased with the deck and location so in the end all worked out. HAL of course is more expensive, but hey, it will be wonderful..have a great cruise!! And we just sailed on the 14th Jan for two weeks, blissfully ignorant :) we didnt look at any pics etc until we got home.

Hi Blondie have you seen any pictures yet of the cabins? i have looked on line for hours and can't find any.

No Dotty, they're not out yet, but I have seen some pics of the upgrades, the disco looks beautiful! Have you seen those pics? Last pic was a few days ago she is out on a test sail at sea. I would imagine now she goes to dock for the interior works, hence why as yet no pics of the cabins. I think the first sailing now is around 4th March.. For sure I will let you know if I see any. Wont be long in coming around for us hey :D

Dotty, if you go onto Facebook search Costa neoRomantica - Reestilização and you will find a set of pics in there - this seems to be the place they get updates. They are not on Costa Cruises FB page, its a different page. Its under Costa Cruzeiros page

Dotty, if you go onto Facebook search Costa neoRomantica - Reestilização and you will find a set of pics in there - this seems to be the place they get updates. They are not on Costa Cruises FB page, its a different page. Its under Costa Cruzeiros page

Blondie i have just found these pics of cabins.

http://www.americandiscountcruises.com/cruiselines/costa/costa-neoromantica.html

Hope you can see them.

Blondie i have just found these pics of cabins.

http://www.americandiscountcruises.com/cruiselines/costa/costa-neoromantica.html

Hope you can see them.

I hate to say it but these are all photos of the interiors of the old Romantica. Since Blondie will have a suite, those will all be new or restyled. I think most all of the standard seaview and interior cabins will only have minimal changes.

I hate to say it but these are all photos of the interiors of the old Romantica. Since Blondie will have a suite, those will all be new or restyled. I think most all of the standard seaview and interior cabins will only have minimal changes.

Ours it the categoy S, so yup, it looks lovely, plenty of light coming in, _ im not sure how we get out to the balcony but Im sure theres an exit there somewhere :)

Capri ? When we asked our travel agent, when iinitally they relocated us from a suite on magica to a porthole on NR, they told us ALL cabins were having an overhaul. Cross my fingers for you Dotty! Thanks for the pics Dotty!!! xx

We are also in suites on the new Costa Fascinosa.. Im not sure of the level???? Im a newbie to cruising so I will check my MIL did the booking and she has gone on cruises before.

I will be watching this thread thou.. and My Mother in law wants to know if there are pitchers of water in the suites? I would assume the mini bar has water if nothing else.

Hello All:

While browsing Cruise Critic site I started reading cruise reviews and found so much helpful information on many different cruise ships. Some negative but most positive. You will find information on just about all aspects of traveling from your flight to port, embarkment to your flight home. Ex: Cost, preparations. port of calls, your room, services, food-dinners, buffetts, what to wear, activites on board, etc. Read a few or all of them ... First hand knowlege pasted on buy others that took the cruise. Very valuable information.

Here is one example: http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=96951

Marcia

We are also in suites on the new Costa Fascinosa.. Im not sure of the level???? Im a newbie to cruising so I will check my MIL did the booking and she has gone on cruises before.

I will be watching this thread thou.. and My Mother in law wants to know if there are pitchers of water in the suites? I would assume the mini bar has water if nothing else.

The suites have insulated water pitchers that your cabin steward will fill with water and ice (free) at least twice a day, more if you want. Bottled water will also be in your cabin but you'll have to pay for it along with anything else taken from your mini bar.

Archived