OBC when you move up a level with NCL ?

Peg my PCC is out today, when I hear from her I promise to post. She has gotten us this in the past so definitley knows what we're talking about.

I trust you and George had a great cruise.

We had a fantastic cruise as usual. I hope you are booking the Breakaway 12 night Jan 19, 2014......that's what I'm going to do once we know we're getting the extra OBC. We will have to satisfy ourselves with the B1 because the suites are way out of our range on the Breakaway, unfortunately. Still haven't decided if I'll need something in between the B2B Dec 2012 and the Breakaway Jan 2014 to tide us over. Email me at my screen name at comcast dot net please.

Remember, if you're just returning from your cruise, you can get a Welcome Back Reward within 75 days of your return. It costs $250 that can be used as a full deposit on your next cruise and comes with $75 onboard credit for that sailing (also it can be combined with any other OBC offer). That's for any room type, too.

Remember, if you're just returning from your cruise, you can get a Welcome Back Reward within 75 days of your return. It costs $250 that can be used as a full deposit on your next cruise and comes with $75 onboard credit for that sailing (also it can be combined with any other OBC offer). That's for any room type, too.

Those are great for anyone that forgets to buy a Freestyle Cruise Reward on their cruise, but it is not as good a deal as buying the Freestyle Cruise Reward onboard and getting $100 OBC. I currently have 3 FCR's available for my use.

We are however discussing a different type of OBC that is only available to those that just moved up a Latitude tier.

Archived