Any ideas of when late 2014 sailings will be posted?

bullieowner

May 2013-April 2014 just got posted within the last month and I don't think they've even done all those.

I have been check carnival daily since last July and since then the schedule only went until April 2013 until last month. So if that's any indication of how they normally roll out their schedule, I wouldn't expect late 2014 until around this time next year.

May 2013-April 2014 just got posted within the last month and I don't think they've even done all those.

I have been check carnival daily since last July and since then the schedule only went until April 2013 until last month. So if that's any indication of how they normally roll out their schedule, I wouldn't expect late 2014 until around this time next year.

They don't have all of 2013 posted (that is what we are looking for - summer 2013).

We had been waiting for June of 2013, and those opened up this weekend.

Only some of the ships though. Just nine ships out of the twenty four so far have been released. I keep waiting for Liberty, Fascination, Freedom, Dream, and even Breeze's summer 2013.

Hopefully soon!

Only some of the ships though. Just nine ships out of the twenty four so far have been released. I keep waiting for Liberty, Fascination, Freedom, Dream, and even Breeze's summer 2013.

Hopefully soon!

The last word I got was that they will be releasing them 3 ships at a time through March and April, so it should be anytime soon.

Archived