Hope I can ask this OBC question so it's not

helicopter

confussing. Right now all three of our (ours/kids..older) rooms are booked together. When I do the Fun Pass I will put them on their own accts. At the time that I put them on their own accts is OBC that is applied to their room (say 60.00) then divided among the two in that room...so each would get 30.00? Asking because we are booked Es and have gotten three prices drops on their interior rooms and it has come off balance. Now the cruise is paid off so I know it should go as OBC (they can keep any OBC for their room).

I doubt that the onboard credit will be split like you want it to be. Each time I find that the primary (one listed first) passenger, get the lions share. I have tried to board, then go to the pursers office and ask them to switch money around, but that didn't work.

Normally what we do, is figue out what is should be before we sail. They check both accounts once you are in your rooms on the Tv, then one person pays the other what is owed. Hope this helps, Lydia

On my cruise last March we each had our own folio cause we were cruising in the same room, but paying different ways. So the OBC we had was split between the three of us. I think it was just port fees or whatever returned but still, that was $12 I didn't have to start out with. LOL

But as Anna said the fare drop is per person so unless you are all on the same card/payment type, I would think it would be seperate

Archived