Nikki Beach?

mousey

Hi,

We will be going to Cabo and PV first week of April on Carnival Splendor. Does anyone know if you can still spend the day at the Nikki Beach resort if you spend $25 on food and booze per person? We did this on our last Mexican cruise severl years ago and had a blast. It's right on the beach and the DS was able to jet ski and parasail right off the beach.:D

Hi,

We will be going to Cabo and PV first week of April on Carnival Splendor. Does anyone know if you can still spend the day at the Nikki Beach resort if you spend $25 on food and booze per person? We did this on our last Mexican cruise severl years ago and had a blast. It's right on the beach and the DS was able to jet ski and parasail right off the beach.:D

Nikki Beach is not the name of the resort- it is the beach club that is located at the ME resort in Cabo. They do still allow non-guests to use their facilites but only when they are not fully occupied. You will be going right in the middle of spring break and that resort in particular will have a huge spring break crowd. You can always ask them but they won't allow it if they are already full from their paying guests.

Hi there...I also was looking at going to Nikki Beach and sent off an email to enquire if they took guests for the day from Cruise ships.....I have enclosed the email back which I received toady...$50 PP a little dearer than previously charged...anyway I still have not made up my mind as there as sooo many to choose.....anyway hope this info helps....cheers

Dear Jenny,

Thank you for coming to Nikki Beach, My name is Paulina Leal I’m the Marketing & Sales Manager at Nikki Beach Cabo and I will gladly take care of your request.

When we have minimum consumption you need to pay around $50.00 USD per person, but you can use this money for Food or Beverages.

Please see below the following information and prices for our bedside reservations:

POOLIN' EVERY SATURDAY @ NIKKI BEACH

Saturday,

From 12pm to Sunset

Description:

The Sexiest Place in Cabo hosts the hottest Pool Parties with our Resident Djs: Sam Koen & Antonio Flores and Special life performances during Theme parties together with our Nikki Beach energy Dancers

Reserve your hot spot by the pool. Bottle Service applies on all Pool Beds.

NO COVER

Bed Prices:

Cabana (opium bed with shade) or Flat Bed with umbrella: $55 USD + minimum consumption of 1 bottle (any bottle on the menu). For 2 or 3 people.

Diamond Bed (with shade): $222 USD + minimum consumption of 4 bottles (any bottle on the menu). For groups of12 people.

NOTE: Only Liquor and Champagne Bottles will apply.

AMAZING SUNDAYS – EVERY SUNDAY @ NIKKI BEACH

Sunday,

Pool Party from 11am to Sunset

Brunch buffet from 9am to 3pm

Description: Finish the Weekend with our tasteful Brunch at Nikki Beach from 11am-3pm. Join the Party at the Pool and listen to our Resident Djs: Sam Koen & Antonio Flores

NO COVER

Bed Prices:

Cabana (opium bed with shade) or Flat Bed with umbrella: $55 USD + minimum consumption of 1 bottle (any bottle on the menu). For 2 or 3 people.

Diamond Bed (with shade): $222 USD + minimum consumption of 4 bottles (any bottle on the menu). For groups of12 people.

NOTE: Only Liquor and Champagne Bottles will apply.

Reservations can be confirmed by mail. Please find attached our cc authorization form and send it along with a copy of your scanned id and cc on both sides. Please make sure that the numbers are clear (scanning is highly recommended over faxing).

Please include the following information:

Date:

Pax:

Time:

Unpaid reservations can still be made, but will only be held until 1:00 pm. Our Cancellation policy is 24h.

Please do not hesitate in contacting me for any further questions

Thank you!

Archived