Loyalty Program tracking older cruises

boatnick

I have 11 Carnival cruises with my upcoming 5/15/12 Alaska cruise. Only the last 3 show up due to most being in the 80's and 90's. When I contacted Carnival they say too bad because it was before records were kept. Has anyone else had to deal with this and how did you get credit?

Thanks for any input.

from carnival faq

Carnival only started keeping track of past sailings and issuing past guest numbers in 1995; guests who sailed with us prior to that date would not show up in our database. We will be happy to enter these older sailings into the system manually and update your cruise history but we will need to verify your past sailings with Carnival Cruise Lines. Please provide one of the following:

• Payment receipt (credit card statement; invoice; confirmation)

• Boarding pass

• Cruise documents

• Sail and Sign card with your name

• Sail and Sign statement

• Embarkation Photo with ship and sailing date and current photo ID.

Email pastguest@carnival.com\

Or

Mail to:

Carnival Cruise Lines

3655 NW 87th Avenue

Miami, Florida 33178-2428

Attention: Past Guest Verification

Mailstop: MSPX- 460-S

Or

Fax to: 305-406-6156

*If faxing or mailing information please be sure to include your past guest number or name, address, phone number, date of birth and email address along with your proof of sailing. This will ensure that we update the correct profile.

I bugged them for awhile about my first cruise back in 1990. They always told me there was nothing that could be done about it. I got called for an upsell on my Alaska cruise and took it. I told the lady on the phone about the missing cruise and she added it for me. It took a bit to show up, but after a week or two it did. I was surprised.

Archived