Leaving tomorrow!

BlessedBeingMom

We are leaving tomorrow! I'm so afraid I will forget something important or forget to do something. :eek: Oh and I just lost a filling from my upper back left tooth, after 5 p.m. on a Friday! Thankfully it doesn't hurt.

Any last minute tips or ideas on important things not to forget, or not to forget to do? :)

We are leaving tomorrow! I'm so afraid I will forget something important or forget to do something. :eek: Oh and I just lost a filling from my upper back left tooth, after 5 p.m. on a Friday! Thankfully it doesn't hurt.

Any last minute tips or ideas on important things not to forget, or not to forget to do? :)

Our cruise is in 7 days.I'm a habitual over packer and I know I'll still forget something.:confused: It does seem things happen just before a big event. My husband had to go to the doctor for a severe eye problem and is going to our doctor every few days to try to straighten out his blood sugar. We're going to have a good time in spite of it all. And I know my hubby, he's not going to let this drag him down. If you can't get to the dentist in time, take some Orajel or something for just in case. Have fun:)

I'm bringing a few things along just in case.

We finally finished packing after midnight last night! :eek: :D

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/czQuTwke0b9lb4tj9Jv8_q1cImEpRCC8nWh5pEvz_7M?feat=directlink

I couldn't figure out how to embed the photo. Does anyone have any help on how to do this for when we get back?

Archived