Guy's Burgers Are Excellent

BigDog™

We were onboard the Liberty this morning at 10:35....earliest I have ever boarded....and went straight to Guy's. WOW....Great burger and such friendly servers. Already checkout the 2.0 upgrades and very happy we came back so soon. Nice price drop on what they say is a new improved I wifi Internet service too. Ready for an awesome cruise!

I will try one, but at 1800 calories per loaded burger........it's just going to be a taste........even on a vacation splurge excuse, that's just over the top......they had to have worked really hard to get a burger up to that kind of calorie count......

If you ate just one burger a day over an above eating your regular diet you would have gained 3.5 pounds by the end of the week given your activity level didn't change.

We were onboard the Liberty this morning at 10:35....earliest I have ever boarded....and went straight to Guy's. WOW....Great burger and such friendly servers. Already checkout the 2.0 upgrades and very happy we came back so soon. Nice price drop on what they say is a new improved I wifi Internet service too. Ready for an awesome cruise!

Im sure you wont respond since its after sailaway...but curious are you saying the speed is faster on wifi and the price is cheaper??

Just off the Liberty today....back home in the snow. We had a week

of sunshine and 80's all week. Guy's burgers are awesome. Lived up to their billing. Planned on only 1 or 2 and ended up having 7 for the week.

Internet is still weak, but cheaper. 120 minutes is now 59.00 plus the 3.95 activation fee.

Nothing like a great burger at 10:30 in the morning.:cool: I need to get on the Liberty somehow/someway.

3 questions:

1) are the burgers included in your cruise fee or do you pay extra

2). Was it a long wait to get one

3). Is this available on the Victory

Victory is not scheduled to get the FunShip 2.0 upgrades until 2013.

I will try one, but at 1800 calories per loaded burger........it's just going to be a taste........even on a vacation splurge excuse, that's just over the top......they had to have worked really hard to get a burger up to that kind of calorie count......

If you ate just one burger a day over an above eating your regular diet you would have gained 3.5 pounds by the end of the week given your activity level didn't change.

blah blah blah blah..

don't hear you..

not listening to you..

wanting a Guys Burger Now!!:D

buzzkill...

:D;)

1)Included

2)Not usually

3)No

scgamecock

I see you are going on the liberty just about a month before us...and doing same islands....you think you can give me a quick update on the boat (u did a great job with your other cruise pics--LOL) and wondering if you are doing any excursions at Cozemul. We chose the Coba Ruins thru carnival...but realized its an all day thing. ughhhh

thanks!!

scgamecock

I see you are going on the liberty just about a month before us...and doing same islands....you think you can give me a quick update on the boat (u did a great job with your other cruise pics--LOL) and wondering if you are doing any excursions at Cozemul. We chose the Coba Ruins thru carnival...but realized its an all day thing. ughhhh

thanks!!

I'll take plenty of bad pics for sure! I am a terrible photographer. Lol.

I usually go to Nachi Cocum in Coz, but I wanted to do something different this time. I'm doing the swim with manatees. Great plans for the other ports too. Cave tubing in Belize. Reef snorkeling in Roatan. Stingray City in GC.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Archived