Eurodam questions

anna2

Hello,

Firts I would like to thank for alle the help I had from your forum in finding the answers to my questions.

I do have a few more to answer. Please can anyone help me:

- I noticed a great deal to buy through HAL before embarking: a voucher worth 50$ for soft drinks, but only have to pay 25$. Is this worth the buy? I do think so, but any suggestions?

- Is there water for free provided during lunch and dinner, in restaurants or Lido?

- Whats the size of the sodabeverage (cans?)?

- We travelled with other cruiselines and noticed that booking excurtions on board are sometimes cheaper as you can get a good deal, for example buying two, getting third one free. Is this also the matter for Eurodam?

Thanks in advance for the help. :)

Hello,

Firts I would like to thank for alle the help I had from your forum in finding the answers to my questions.

I do have a few more to answer. Please can anyone help me:

- I noticed a great deal to buy through HAL before embarking: a voucher worth 50$ for soft drinks, but only have to pay 25$. Is this worth the buy? I do think so, but any suggestions? absolutely

- Is there water for free provided during lunch and dinner, in restaurants or Lido?Yes, water is free on board as long as you don't get bottled water

- Whats the size of the sodabeverage (cans?)?

- We travelled with other cruiselines and noticed that booking excurtions on board are sometimes cheaper as you can get a good deal, for example buying two, getting third one free. Is this also the matter for Eurodam?I've never seen that on HAL

Thanks in advance for the help. :)

I answered some of your questions above in red. Never noticed the size of a soda can, sorry.

You can also buy the $50 soda card (for $25) on board. The cans are debited from that card at full price ($1.95 + 15% service charge) so essentially you pay for the first 11 cans and the next 11 are free. If you don't drink at least 11 sodas you will get a refund of the unused balance up to the $25.

The soda cans are the normal 12 ounces

Welcome to Cruise Critic! :)

Archived