On The Cloud

Goldens4

In closing, had a wonderful time. Ship was 96% full. 46 singles on board and met dusababy who is a wonderful lady. No children on this cruise. Service was impeccable. The Restaurant and Champagne were outstanding. La Terrazza was hit or miss. Never tried The Grill. Some passengers loosened up and by day 3, we had a happy group.

Cloud left on a 4 day charter yesterday. The ship was chartered by Werner Enterprises (trucking company). It is the owner's 75th birthday. He is bringing his own band and entertainment. He likes Buddy Holly, so he is bringing an impersonator on board. The SS artists will only do 2 shows.

It was nice to see some familar faces that I remember from the Shadow.

In closing, had a wonderful time. Ship was 96% full. 46 singles on board and met dusababy who is a wonderful lady. No children on this cruise. Service was impeccable. The Restaurant and Champagne were outstanding. La Terrazza was hit or miss. Never tried The Grill. Some passengers loosened up and by day 3, we had a happy group.

Cloud left on a 4 day charter yesterday. The ship was chartered by Werner Enterprises (trucking company). It is the owner's 75th birthday. He is bringing his own band and entertainment. He likes Buddy Holly, so he is bringing an impersonator on board. The SS artists will only do 2 shows.

It was nice to see some familar faces that I remember from the Shadow.

Well Marcia ain't you nice !?:)

You got home before I did - since you only had to travel to Georgia -- me, I traveled from sea to shining sea yesterday and was pretty tired by the time I hit my little cradle at 8 PM PDT -- which was 11 PM EDT.

Confirming Marcie's comments -- what's not to like on Silversea? It was a very diverse group of passengers this time, in my opinion primarily due to FLL round trip bargain fares and credits. I too was a bit put off by their decision not to allow donations to crew fund from any remaining credit balance - which to me would have been a very good PR for everyone, but it's their ship so --

And for those who haven't met her -- Marcie is a very nice lady (too....;)

Hope to see you again Marcie -- probably in the cards.

Dusababy

Thank you dusababy! We decided to drive straight throught to GA. Weather wasn't that nice so we decided not to spend a couple more days in FL. If it's chilly and wet, I'd rather be home.

Glad you made it home safe and sound. I do hope to see you again.:)

Have a terrific trip on my favorite ship! Tell Jimmy I said hi. He just left the Wind a few weeks ago. Keep up the news, I look forward to it. Are you on the Whisper this Christmas or any Caribbean trips in the fall?

Since Jimmy is the CD on the Cloud, where did Judy go?

Archived