Allure Cabin #7530

ewpsrp

Hi - We are cruising on Allure in May 2013 :) and have booked Balcony room 7530. Was wondering if anyone has stayed in this room and could give me some feedback. I did read where it may be a bit noisy because of the anchor. I was wondering if this was a huge problem. We are early risers. Thanks so much for your help.

Hi - We are cruising on Allure in May 2013 :) and have booked Balcony room 7530. Was wondering if anyone has stayed in this room and could give me some feedback. I did read where it may be a bit noisy because of the anchor. I was wondering if this was a huge problem. We are early risers. Thanks so much for your help.

Allure does not use an anchor in the Caribbean.

Wish I knew where you heard that one.

There is no noise where you are

You will find that if you choose 6668, you will be closer to everything. Down a couple flights and you're at the dining room entrance. The only advantage to being so far forward where you is that you are closer to the main show room.

of 7668. Extremely convenient and no noise. I'd book it

Deck 7 on Oasis class is so far from the "working guts" of the ship, I can't imagine how you could hear anything from there:confused:

There are several decks below the lowest public deck (for crew) and I felt Oasis Class was very carefully designed to avoid the typical cabin vs public area snafus you find on a smaller vessel. (for instance on Jewel - the aft balconies on 7 are directly above the safari club)

Archived