Carnival Sale that might save you money

Vitality08

You aren't alone in this- I have tried many many times to get on their email list. I have even called and spoken to several departments. I have given up and rely on people here.

I never get the email either.

I have asked for them and DH and I are platinum.

Weird.

Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer. Combinable with Fun Select rates only. Government taxes and fees are additional for all guests. Rates are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Upgrades available on like to like categories (interior to interior, ocean view to ocean view and balcony to balcony). Upgrades are based on availability. Category restrictions and exclusions apply. Minimum purchase of category 4A is required. Valid on new bookings only. Offer is applicable on select sailings 3-15 day sailings between March-December 2012 and 12 & 15 day day Europe sailings between 6/3/12-11/6/12. Must book between 2/27/12-3/1/12. Please request fare code OCB for 3-15 day sailings and OBE for 12 & 15 day Europe sailings. Ships' Registry: Panama

I am already booked and have ES rate, so NOTHING for us?

Jenn

I don't know how this could ever be a "sale". The rate would cost us an extra $270 for a $150 OBC. Thanks, but no thanks :mad:

I still think it's funny that the Early Saver rate is always cheaper than the past guest rate. Anyone can get an ES rate, so what's the point in having past guest rates? I guess for people that book cruises last minute?

Our fare has dropped $100. I just tried a new booking using the same options (West Coast Rate) that I am already booked under and it is now $100 cheaper. I have a week until final payment is due. If I call, will they lower my fare, or will I have to cancel and re-book?

Archived