Just back from Mexico on the Sapphire Princess

Tom O.

Noise? There's always noise around a pool area....it's why I don't try to read near a pool area.......too much distraction.

Sorry, but there's no comparison between people conversing, even a lot of drunk people talking really loudly, and the MUTS soundtrack. The only possible comparable situations that come to mind are the mic-amplified speaker during pool games and the music of an on-deck band. But neither equals having a really, really loud conversation you have no interest in pervade the entire Lido pool area for two hours straight. As I said elsewhere, onboard the Grand, the dialogue from Puss In Boots was clearly audible all the way forward to the Sanctuary.

When you boarded your cruise was it staggered by time and deck? We are sailing on the Sapphire and have received an e mail informing us what time to board..Aloha deck 2:30 all aboard by 3 and sailing at 4. Thank for a reply

When you boarded your cruise was it staggered by time and deck? We are sailing on the Sapphire and have received an e mail informing us what time to board..Aloha deck 2:30 all aboard by 3 and sailing at 4. Thank for a reply

(2-25-12 sailing). It was not staggered to my knowledge (and I was there). We were not turned away when we checked in at 10:30 and given boarding group number 2.

DZ

Archived